WIWW: army green


This has to be one of my favorite outfits! When I went into J.CREW the day I bought it I had so much fun! The sales lady kept bringing back outfit after outfit! I knew I was only going to buy one outfit, but having outfits put together and brought to you was too much fun! She was the one that paired the army green jeans and blue oxford rhinestone shirt. I would have never thought to do it! My favorite part of the blue shirt is the collar. So much fun with a pop of bling! I paired the outfit with my favorite Steve Madden wedges. (similar) They wrap around my ankles. LOVE them!



I think my husband is tired of taking pictures of me. He's going to have to suck it up! I have no one else :)

post signature

5 comments

  1. Simple. Put together. PERFECT. I love this combo, especially with the denim jacket. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post….. I read a few of your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shared very nice and detail information with us .This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited bout this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .I expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As for me, on https://domyhomework.guru/blog/google-apps-in-education you will learn more about using google apps in education. It will help you to achieve success

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top