Christmas Card Link Up

I am linking up with Lyndsey over at "Life.Laughter.Love Loftlands" to show off our Christmas card!
When I was younger, I was always bugging my mom to do a Christmas card. She would always do one, but said she wouldn't write a letter. I couldn't wait to be married and have my own family to write a letter for each year! I love looking how things have changed over the years! My mom has saved each of our cards since the year we got married. This is our 6th Christmas as a married couple. I may have to go take pictures of them when I'm at her house and post them here!

I absolutely love checking out everyone's cards, what they've been up to this year, and how their families have changed! Here is ours!

Writing this year's letter was such a sweet experience. Last Christmas we sent our our pregnancy announcement as a New Year's card, and this year we got to announce the birth of our miracle baby. It took us a long time to get pregnant with her and stay pregnant with her. She is for sure our miracle baby and I am still in awe that she is here and she is all ours!

10 comments

  1. Thanks for linking with us, Ashley! I love the printed bow on Sweet Little Raegan's noggin. She's got style (or maybe her Mama does)! =)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from the link up!! I love your card & you sweet girl is just beautiful!! So glad I found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raegan is such a beauty! And I love y'alls Christmas card. I meant to take a picture of ours before I sent them out, but I forgot. Sad day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful baby girl!!! I love the pics on the front and the letter on the back!

    Thanks for joining the link-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card (I'm a big fan of washi tape!) and congratulations on getting to announce your sweet girl! What a sweet letter she will love to look back on later :)

    And you should totally keep one copy of your Christmas cards and make a scrapbook with them - that's what I do and it's so fun to look back and watch your family change!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! I have a friend that does something similar to this, and I always say I'm going to do it too. You guys are a beautiful family, and I'm so glad I found your blog! Merry Christmas from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recommend you to take a look here if you want to know more about research paper structure. It will help you in your academic future

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Christmas card is nice. You can post it https://samedaypaper.org/blog/persuasive-essay on my website if you want. See you there!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top