Hospital Bag Series {baby}

I can't believe I am less than 4 weeks away from my due date. Time has flown by and I'm so excited to meet this little guy!

His hospital bag is packed and put in his crib. Why his crib you ask? I have put everything that needs to go in the car in his crib. That way there is no question what needs to go with us in case Kyle has to pack up the car quickly.

Genius I tell you.

As far as baby's bag goes, there's really not that much you need. The hospital will have swaddle blankets, hats, and diapers. So pretty much whatever you bring is because you want to or want for photo opps.

Here is what's going to the hospital with us.
Boppy (for breastfeeding)
Baby book (for hand/feet prints)
Going Home Outfit (onesie, hat, shoes)
Oat Mama Bars (great for helping your milk come in)

I hope this list helps you as you prepare to welcome your bundle of joy into the world! Is there anything I missed or something you took that was a must have?

2 comments

  1. From this post you will get all the info you need to write amazing bibliography. Make sure to check it out as soon as possible for your own good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top