A Night Around the Campfire

It's about that time!

The nights are getting cooler and it's time to start thinking about sweaters and nights by the fires, which got me thinking about our new house.

I can't wait to move in. I can't wait to make it "our home". Kyle and I want an amazing back porch. We've already decided we are going to have to make that "phase 2" of the house as we have pretty much hit our max limit for the interior of the house.

That doesn't mean a girl can't dream right?

Roasting marshmallows by the fire while wrapped up in a blanket.  Sounds like heaven doesn't it?

I've been making idea boards on Wayfair for our entire house. It's so nice being able to see everything I want in our house in one place. It's easy to add and take off. They'll also send an email if any of the items you want come back in stock! So you can jump on it.

Hope my idea board gives you some inspiration for the impending chilly season!

What are you looking forward to the most this fall and winter?

3 comments

  1. That toasted marshmallow room spray is a crack-up! We could make it smell like we're camping every day - I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From this blog post you will find some interesting tips that will be really helpful next time you gonna write an essay.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top