Powder Bath

Happy Thanksgiving friends!

We are about 5-6 weeks out from moving into our newly renovated home! I've been sparing with the pictures I've shared of the reno because I want it to be a huge surprise once it's all done and decorated, but I wanted to share our powder bath because I'm so stinking excited about it.

I found this picture on Pinterest and knew it was exactly what we needed for our house. So I began my hunt.
Wayfair is always my starting point for searching for house items. They have everything and at a great price. You can't beat that!

Here's what the powder bath looks like right now. It has so much potential and I love that I get to design it from the ground up. I get to do the same with our master bath, but that's for another post.
I literally found EVERY part of this bathroom at Wayfair and I can't wait to put it all together. Now we do plan to install wood shiplap, but I still linked some shiplap wallpaper you can put up if you don't want to spend the time to install real wood shiplap.
Vessel Sink Ceramic Rectangular Vessel Bathroom Sink
I love the simplicity of this sink. The rounded edges make it soft and the size is just perfect to sit on top of a vanity. Now the vanity I chose already has a sink, but if you had an old dresser, you could redo it and add a vessel sink.
Ceramic Tile Medina 8" x 8" Cement Tile in Black and White
I fell in love with this tile long ago and I'm still in love with it now. It has just enough "busyness" to give the powder bath that "it" factor. It's simple and not too over the top. Perfection!
Vanity Toby 37" Single Bathroom Vanity Set with Integrated Sink
The reclaimed wood is to die for! If you are looking for a farmhouse vanity this is the one! Easy to set a sink on top of and still have space below for some baskets to hold all your powder bath needs!
Faucet Purist Widespread Bathroom Sink Faucet Gold is definitely still in and this piece proves it! Don't shy away from mixing finishes. Bronze and gold look great together and it allows the powder bath to not be too heavy. The sleekness of this faucet is beautiful as well. Mirror Kenitra Arch Wall Mirror
I love the scalloped top of this mirror. It allows you bring in a fun shape, but not take away from the rest of the powder bath.
Wallpaper White Washed Boards Ship-lap 2' x 20.5" Wood Wallpaper
Who doesn't love ship lap? Now you can have ship lap without the time! These amazing wallpaper planks are easy to install and brighten up any room. What a great DIY project!
Sconce Concord Double Handle Wall Mount Sink Faucet
I love the exposed glass shades on these wall sconces. The Edison bulbs give it that old, rustic feel that everyone is looking for in their farmhouse decor and the bronze color goes along with the rustic wood of the vanity and mixes well with the gold faucet and mirror. Also, the price can't be beat!
Ladder 4 ft Barn Wood Reclaimed Decorative Ladder
Just take off the last few legs of this ladder, and voila! Place it over the toilet, and you have yourself some fun, different shelves for your powder bath. It allows you to use the space you have in a small powder bath. Have I mentioned Wayfair's prices?! Amazing! This better be in your cart when you're done reading this!
Basket Storage Basket
These baskets are perfect for the farmhouse powder bath. They come in multiple sizes and different colors! They could easily be used in a playroom too. They won't get dirty and are sturdy. That's a plus in this mama's of toddlers book.

4 comments

  1. You should take a look at this blog for some info on how to write amazing looking essay and how to do it right. Make sure to check it out as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bathroom design is nice. I have some cool ideas for you https://justdomyhomework.com/blog/why-are-students-given-so-much-homework here. Be sure to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top