Mommy's Little Helper

Raegan is at the stage where she wants to help. All the time! Help mama cook, help mama dry the dishes, help mama make her breakfast smoothie, and so on! She used to pull up one of our bar stools and crawl on it. This made me super nervous and then the process of pulling her down and trying to put the stool back up while she throws a fit was just too much! All she wants is to be next to mama.
The Little Partners Learning Tower was just perfect for this little mama's helper. It's made of solid wood and keeps my little gal safe as she helps me. She can be right in the action and hanging out with mama.


The learning tower also teaches responsibility. It allows her to help me clean up and dry dishes. You can never start teaching responsibility too early,

Some of the other things I love about the learning tower are:

- Provides safety and versatility not found with traditional step stools
- Only step stool on the market carefully designed to meet the specific needs of young toddlers 18 months+
- Platform height adjusts quickly and easily to grow with your child from 18 months up to 6 years
- Four-sided railings provide support while your child climbs in and also prevent child from falling while inside the Tower
- The wide platform lets your child move about without slipping off of a step
- Fits flush against counters for safe access
- Cleans easily with a damp cloth

Now the question is once Hudson figures out how cool it is, am I going to have to get another one? I have a feeling I might!

Little Partners provided a Learning Tower to us to review, but all opinions are my own.

4 comments

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top