week 26- bump update and letters to Reagan

//dress- Target// scarf- Charming Charlie (similar) // earrings- Kendra Scott//

Bump Update
How far along? 26 weeks

Total weight gain: I'm sure after the terrible stomach bug I had last week the number has gone down a bit, but again, still not looking and don't care to know! :)

Maternity clothes?  FULL on maternity clothes now, but to not make it look like I'm bigger than I am, I make sure to have a belt or the shirt must have synching at the waist. Rae goes straight out and if I wear a flowly shirt, I look huge!

Stretch marks? nope! Mom didn't have any, so I don't expect to get any. I heard stretch marks are all in the genetics.

    Sleep: I decided to put the snoogle away for a bit and it's actually been helping me sleep! Of course, I'm up 3-4 times a night to pee, but it's just preparing me for the near future :)

Best moment this week: watching Rae move from one side of my belly to the other. The weirdest thing to watch and the funniest. It's almost like she's trying to break out! That girl has some power behind her kicks and punches!

Miss anything? being able to slide by someone/something without bumping them with my belly. HA! Actually I don't really mind it. I just look at them and say, "I'm sorry, I'm pregnant." Deal with it! :0

Food cravings: the cravings have started to subside, but the other night, I wanted Braum's ice cream, and I didn't care how, it was going to happen! It was delish!

Anything making you queasy or sick? just strong smells in general get me. They don't make me sick, but they certainly make me take a step back and say "Whoa!"

Gender: Team Princess

Labor signs: nope

Symptoms: round ligament pain, occasional heartburn, feeling full all the time, peeing constantly and urgently, swollen ankles.

Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever! Definitely getting stretched though!

Wedding rings on or off: On, but we will see for how much longer!

Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy! ALL the time!

Looking forward to: my shower in May!
post signature

8 comments

  1. Such a beautiful bump and letter to baby! So so sweet!

    Love the outfit too. You turned that black dress into quite the outfit. Are you in TX by chance? I noticed you're wearing Kendra Scott earrings and everyone wears her jewelry here in Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley! I am SO glad you stopped by!! Avery and I were just talking about you and Kyle over the weekend and how he wanted to catch up with Kyle to see how things were going with the new little one! We are really excited for what God has in store for yall in this journey! Looks like things are going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love it Ashley! Showers are so much fun, can't wait to see all her goodies!

    Mandi
    Random question... what is the font on your letter to Reagan? The teacher in me must know! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still looking so cute! I remember all those pregnancy symptoms, and while they aren't fun, they are SO WORTH IT! Have fun at your first shower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still looking so cute! I remember all those pregnancy symptoms, and while they aren't fun, they are SO WORTH IT! Have fun at your first shower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog and LOOVE it! Now following you xx

    http://thriveonnovelty.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So here are some basic things https://samedaypaper.org/blog/term-paper-writing on how to write a term paper. I bet you will get a good grade!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top