week 27: bump update and letters for Reagan

//shirt- A Pea in a Pod (not available)// shorts- LOFT//

Bump Update
How far along? 27 weeks

Total weight gain: still not looking. I'm guessing between 20-30 pounds. It's amazing how winded I get, then I remember all the extra weight I'm lugging around!

Maternity clothes?  oh yes! She is so low, that there is no way I can wear anything normal. My belly sticks out the bottom.

Stretch marks? nope! Mom didn't have any, so I don't expect to get any. I heard stretch marks are all in the genetics.

    Sleep: this week sleep and I did not get along. I struggled with falling deep asleep. I think it's because I'm up peeing all the time that my body can't fall into a deep sleep. I also stole Kyle's pillow for between my legs and that seems to be helping, but no, sleep and I aren't getting allow right now.

Best moment this week: this week was a pretty uneventful week. I had my glucose test, but I wouldn't say that was the "best" moment. Now, if I pass, that'll be the BEST moment!!

Miss anything? being comfortable. I get uncomfortable very easily. Rolling over in bed is hard, walking up the stairs takes my breath away. I also miss my stamina. I tried to do an arm workout the other day and I normally do 3 sets of the whole workout. I only made it through 1 set and half way through another before I couldn't do anymore.

Food cravings: still loving my fruit! I go through tons each week.

Anything making you queasy or sick? nope, but my sense of smell is very strong so I smell EVERYTHING!

Gender: Team Princess

Labor signs: nope, but have had a few braxton hicks.

Symptoms: round ligament pain, occasional heartburn, feeling full all the time, peeing constantly and urgently, swollen ankles, winded easily.

Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever! Definitely getting stretched though!

Wedding rings on or off: On, but we will see for how much longer! I already have my fake ring picked out and ready to purchase once my rings don't fit, which I'm sure will be soon with the Texas heat.

Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy! ALL the time!

Looking forward to: my shower in May and hopefully having a sono at my next appointment.
post signature

4 comments

  1. Still so cute, as usual! Your little girl is going to love these letters you write to her. She will cherish them when she is older. I remember being super winded up 20 weeks with my boys. Ben was always pressing up near my lungs and I could never breathe or even eat a full meal without getting out of breath. I used to think it was so weird when pregnant women were so out of breath, and now I understand why! So normal but so uncomfortable. I hope you can find more ways to relax and sleep better. Only 13 more weeks to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous and are definitely still GLOWING! I can't believe you are 27 weeks ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I understand. You should look here for an APA style paper.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top