week 34- bump update and letters for Reagan

Bump Update
How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain: 31 pounds, my goal is 40 pounds for the whole pregnancy. We will see if I make it!

Maternity clothes? ummm yes.

Stretch marks? nope! but my tummy is very veiny and purple. Stretching like crazy!

    Sleep: It's touch and go. Every night is different. Sometimes I'm able to fall right asleep, other nights, it takes HOURS!

Best moment this week: finishing the nursery and getting everything packed for the hospital. I want to be ready to go if she decides to come early.

Miss anything? I miss being able to buy adorable summer outfits. Went to Charming Charlie with my sister and she got these amazingly adorable shirts and I wanted them so bad!!!

Food cravings: fruit, cheese, avocado, vanilla greek yogurt.

Anything making you queasy or sick? nope, but my sense of smell is very strong so I smell EVERYTHING!

Gender: girl

Labor signs: nope but I occasionally I will have some pain in my lower abdomen. I think it's just round ligament pain.

Symptoms: round ligament pain, occasional heartburn, feeling full all the time, peeing constantly and urgently, swollen ankles, winded easily, braxton hicks.

Belly button in or out?  In! but looking more like a belly button slit these days. Who knows if it'll ever pop?

Wedding rings on or off: On, and I'm honestly surprised. Once the heat turns up, which will be soon I'm sure, I'm positive they won't be on anymore.

Happy or moody most of the time: happy, but very driven lately. I have so much on my mind that I want to get done, that it's made me alittle cray cray :)

Looking forward to: finishing up her nursery, getting all the final details put together, getting the carseat installed, packing our hospital bags, buying all the last odds and ends, having the last 2 showers.
post signature

5 comments

  1. You look beautiful, as always, mama!! Happy 34 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! You've done such a great job controlling your weight that I believe u can accomplish it. Still looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, interesting. We have a Charming Charlie here, but it only carries accessories! Well, don't be too jealous of others' shopping, because you have managed to rock the fashion this pregnancy. Gotta be the most well dressed preggo I've ever seen, even at 34 weeks along. So cute! Hope the hospital tour goes well and that baby stays head down for you! My peri told me this week that usually if they are head down around 32 weeks, most times they stay that way. Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! I love your top! Such a stylish mama! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recommend you to check this out if you want to know more about writing a proposal. It will help you to achieve success

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top