week 33- bump update and letters for Reagan

//shirt- Old Navy// skirt- PinkBlush Maternity//

Bump Update
How far along? 33 weeks

Total weight gain: 28 pounds. I have an appointment on Wednesday so we will have an update.

Maternity clothes? I am loving wearing tanks and maxi skirts. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be stocking up on a few of these before this pregnancy is over.

Stretch marks? nope! and I'm so glad because I'm going to a family reunion this weekend and totally plan on being at the pool the whole time and I'd rather not subject everyone to stretch marks!

    Sleep: I'm sleeping great, when I can finally fall asleep. That's been the problem lately. I sleep for an hour then wake up and am awake for a few hours. I normally fill that time with some TV and a bowl of ice cream. Normally does the trick :)

Best moment this week: getting more of the nursery done. I can't wait for it to be completely finished so I can share pictures. We are still waiting on her glider and I need to finish getting the pulls for the dresser. Almost finished!

Miss anything? I really don't miss anything. I have enjoyed being pregnant so much and know I will miss it. The one thing I won't miss is the extra weight I'm lugging around. Makes doing the simplest thing really hard.

Food cravings: loving eating fruit when I need a snack. and cheese!

Anything making you queasy or sick? nope, but my sense of smell is very strong so I smell EVERYTHING!

Gender: girl

Labor signs: nope and there better not be for awhile!

Symptoms: round ligament pain, occasional heartburn, feeling full all the time, peeing constantly and urgently, swollen ankles, winded easily, braxton hicks.

Belly button in or out?  In! but looking more like a belly button slit these days. Who knows if it'll ever pop?

Wedding rings on or off: On, and I'm honestly surprised. Once the heat turns up, which will be soon I'm sure, I'm positive they won't be on anymore.

Happy or moody most of the time: happy, but very driven lately. I have so much on my mind that I want to get done, that it's made me alittle cray cray :)

Looking forward to: finishing up her nursery, getting all the final details put together, getting the carseat installed, packing our hospital bags, buying all the last odds and ends, having the last 2 showers. Hoping she stays put through the showers!
post signature

6 comments

  1. Cute skirt! Pink Blush has been a lifesaver for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Glad to hear you're feeling great and sleeping a little better, even if it's intermittently. I have a feeling once the car seat is installed, it will really feel even more real. Can't wait to see the nursery. Have fun with your other two showers. Wow, you ladies with multiple showers are spoiled...in a very good way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously?!?! Can you get any cuter?! I swear...the bigger your belly gets, the more adorable you are! I hope she has your curly hair! It is really pretty! I always HATED my naturally curly/wavy hair until recently. It is starting to look less frizzy and more normal. :)

    7ish weeks!! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your update! I think she will have curly hair like her mama. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you tell me about the fit/length of the pink blush maxi skirts? I want to get a couple as I have been living in my old navy ones but they have very limited colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my opinion, on https://admission-writer.com/blog/personal-statement-examples-for-college you will find useful information about personal statement writing. I had such experience recently

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top