Nursery Reveal

It is FINALLY ready for it's debut! I have worked so hard to get her nursery exactly like I wanted it and it's finally done! One week before she arrives :) So without further delay...
you may be asking yourself, ummm, Ashley where is the chair? Well here's the thing. I got the amazing idea last night to move the chair downstairs to our room so I can use it when she arrives. I wasn't planning on taking pictures till this morning when the room has the best light, so the chair missed the pictures. And I'm pretty sure Kyle would have killed me if I asked him to move the chair back upstairs just for a picture :) So here's a picture of the chair from my iphone (bleh!) but it's better than nothing!






And since our room is downstairs and far away from the nursery, she will be staying in our room for awhile. Here is the set up we have in our room. Definitely not as cute as her nursery :)


Alright, sweet girl, everything is ready for you! Time to get a move on!!!

15 comments

  1. Love love LOVE! The alphabet wall is amazing and I totally love your crib and dresser!! Lucky baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I am so pleased with how it all turned out!

      Delete
  2. Looks amazing!! Good luck with everything that is to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job! It looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley this is just beautiful!!! I love the bold colors, you have done an amazing job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that room is to die for! looks amazing!! love the colors, love the stripes, love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blue looks alot like the navy blue we used for the boys! I love how you made it girly with the pink and the white. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo cute!! Great job!! Love the colors!! The pink really pops with the blue!! Cant wait for her to arrive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get over what a great job you two did on her nursery! WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! We are doing navy too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great!!! Can't wait to see her sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute!! I am so excited for my baby too. I just got a baby shower from my friends in one of the best Venues in NYC and the husband is adamant that it’s time to prepare the pad for our little alien. You and the family have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. In all cases, health is very important. I am busy now with writing autobiography using these helpful advices so I don't pay attention on it.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top