week 37- bump update and letters for Reagan

Spelling of her name is still up for debate! :)
Bump Update
How far along? 37 weeks

Total weight gain: 33 pounds

Maternity clothes? I'm surviving on t-shirts, tank tops, and shorts! The Texas heat is HEATING up quick!

Stretch marks? nope! Wahoo!

    Sleep: ugh. Don't even mention sleep to me right now. If I can even fall asleep, the night welcomes continuous braxton hicks, cramping (tummy and legs), and constant peeing. I dread night time.

Best moment this week: seeing our sweet girl on her sonogram. She is going to be the cutest!

Miss anything? I was looking at all of the previous bump pictures and I miss my pre-pregnancy face. Ready for it to slim down again.

Food cravings: fruit, cheese, avocado, vanilla greek yogurt, rainbow popsicles.

Anything making you queasy or sick? nope!

Gender: girl and the sono tech checked on Monday to make sure she's a girl, and she is!

Labor signs: I'm definitely having Braxton Hicks contractions and I'm very crampy. I do have occasional pressure down there so she's getting ready!

Symptoms: round ligament pain,peeing constantly and urgently, swollen ankles, winded easily, braxton hicks, crampy, pressure.

Belly button in or out?  In! but looking more like a belly button slit these days. Who knows if it'll ever pop?

Wedding rings on or off: On! I'm so surprised!

Happy or moody most of the time: I'm definitely starting to get uncomfortable, but not too bad. I threw my back out last week (I have bulging disks low in my back) and that pain has not been fun to deal with while pregnant.

Looking forward to: getting Rae's pack n play and Mamaroo in the mail! Everything has been purchased. Now we are just waiting to it all to come in!
post signature

12 comments

  1. So you've settled then? It's Reagan? ;)
    Of course you're ready; it's been such a journey to get this far & I am so excited to read about her arrival. You're going to be amazing. I feel like we've shared so much of this journey together and I always look to your posts to see what's coming my way ;) You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full term is good! So glad to hear she's staying put until she's ready. Looking cute as usual mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww she'll be here soon! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally my two cents... buuuuut I LOVE it spelled Raegan. It's not one you see a lot (or I haven't). Plus, nickname of Rae? Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love it! Love the unique look of it!! It's all up to the husband. He's the one dragging his feet on the decision. We will see what he decides! :) And her nickname will be spelled Rae no matter what we decide, so why not have her full name match? ;)

      Delete
  5. I love the comment about her still being a girl. Of course she is, she will probably be fashionably late :) or, you've totally jinxed it and you will go into labor tomorrow lol. Whatever happens, can't wait to see pictures of little Raegan or Reagan! I also love it spelled Raegan - that way people won't confuse her with the president haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Krystal, I'm from Texas. Can't get any more republican than Texas! EVERYONE will spell it Reagan BECAUSE he was president :) So we may be fighting an uphill battle if we spell it Raegan. I think we are putting too much thought into it. Haha!

      Delete
  6. You're still looking as beautiful as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excited for you!!! Getting close!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a beautiful mama!! Time's almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's getting so close. Looking lovely. I think you can't go wrong with either spelling. Reagan is the name that hubby and I had decided on long ago. We will see what happens if we ever do conceive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you want to get a lot of job offers? You need to write a good resume. have a peek here for real tips!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top