What We Eat {challenge style}

Now that my challenge is over, I'm so excited to share what I actually ate! Now you will notice that there are not 24 separate dinner recipes. The reason being is because lots of these recipes made more than 1 night of food. So I would have left overs some nights.

To help planning I made this planning page.
Yes, I color coded my grocery list. Don't knock it till you try it. I promise it'll change your life! By planning ahead, you'll be less likely to grab something unhealthy for dinner. This way you will have everything you need when you need it!

Click on the picture above to download your own copy!

Let's start off with breakfast.

Breakfast
Steel cut oats with fruit and 1 hardboiled egg
Herbalife Cookies n Cream Meal Replacements Shakes (must be bought through a distributor, but it's worth it, I love this shake!)
Advocare Meal Replacement Shakes (provided when you purchase the 24 day challenge)

Lunch
3-4 pieces of Salami (can choose any deli meat, only buy from the counter. Don't buy processed lunch meat)
1 banana
1 clementine
1 Mott's Natural Apple Sauce

Snacks
apple
banana
clementine
rice cake (2)
hardboiled egg (2-3)


Dinner
Marinated Chicken *linked to the marinade I love*
Chipotle Bowl (brown rice, black beans, chicken, pico, lettuce, and guacamole) NO cheese or sour cream *This is a great meal to eat when you want to go out!*

Some of the meals above need sides to go with them so you actually stay full! I've listed a few of my favorite below. If they are linked, they are linked to my favorite way to prepare them!

Sides to go with Dinner
asparagus *not the healthiest way to prepare it, but it so stinking yummy*
broccoli *not my fav, bleck!*
avocado *just slice it up and serve!*

Need more ideas? Check out some of the amazing websites I got most of my ideas from.

3 comments

  1. I can't wait to try some of these, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you wanna learn the best writing style for your persuasive paper? Look here for the best guides!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should get more info about this challenge. I want to participate. Catch you later!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top