Easter 2015

The older Raegan gets the more fun each holiday is. She is smiling, laughing, and interacting so much these days. So Easter was a lot of fun!

We went to church on Saturday {Sunday church interfered with Raegan's nap} and the day was absolutely beautiful!
 Kyle was out of town on a bachelor party. Wah wah. No one realized it was Easter weekend when it was planned. So we stayed with my parents for the weekend.

We ran into a sweet friend of mine at church and we had to grab a picture with our sweet miracle babes.

Sunday was a yucky, cold day and I just couldn't dress Raegan in her Easter dress like I planned, so we wore it on Monday instead!


Kyle came home on Sunday afternoon and we waited until Daddy got home to give Raegan her Easter basket. We put confetti eggs in her basket this year since she wasn't "hunting" them this year!
Of course it goes straight in her mouth!

She's starting to move so fast that I can't get a non-blurry picture!

And we find out that the eggs bleed bad!

Let's put another in my mouth then!

Onto the next toy to get your mind off the eggs.


Daddy reading to Raegan. {be still my heart}



Confetti on the baby!

I found confetti in her diaper till the next day!




I hope you all enjoyed celebrating the resurrection of our Lord!

10 comments

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top