Friday Happenings

Now it's time for my favorite part of the week! It's been a few weeks since linking up, but I love my girls Karli and Amy, so it's time to link up again ;)

1.
We celebrated Memorial Day with family and friends this weekend. We are having a lot of rain here though. So it was more like reenacting Noah's Ark all weekend.
My look

Rae's Look

2.
We went to visit our Papa (Raegan's great grandfather) on Tuesday. He sure loves his Raegan and we want to spend as much time as we can with him.

3.
We just got Raegan's new teether in the mail and to say Raegan loves it is an understatement!

4.
This mama had a MUCH needed girls night out with my baby boot camp girls last night! We went to a local winery and enjoyed some vino and pizza!

5.
Kyle works half days on Fridays, but most of the time he ends up working the whole day, BUT today he came home by 1pm! It was so amazing to have the whole afternoon with him. So we had to go to the park and enjoy this break from the rain.
I forgot a bow for Raegan. Don't judge please :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

6 comments

  1. You guys looked so unbelievably adorable in your coordinated Memorial Day outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last pic of Raegan! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW PRECIOUS!!! - all of this, love it. She gets cuter every time I see her, I swear. Equally adorable without the bow, btw. No judgement :) I put bows on Jordan then rip them right off after pictures. She hates them, haha. She is bow-less about 98% of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun that your hubs got off work early!

    Y'all are so cute! How do you manage to 1. Make yourself look cute and 2. Take such cute pics? 3. Blog? You need to do a post on how you do it all - I'm impressed! I'm never motivated to get myself ready and we don't have any kids ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog through a little shop on IG I follow (the_blue_envelope)! Saw how adorable this mama and baby was sooooo naturally, I had to do some lurking :). Hope you don't mind! Anyway, Love the blog! And your daughter is such a doll!

    Amanda @ duhitsmed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that you can always use https://justbuyessay.com/research-paper-writing-service if you want to be successful students. It may help you with writing your academic research

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top