12 week bump update

Bump Update
How far along? 12 weeks

Total weight gain: According to my bathroom scale I'm up 2 pounds. I think that's pretty good!

Maternity clothes? Oh yes! This baby really popped this week! No more frumpy belly, this is a really baby belly now!

Stretch marks? not that I have found yet.

Sleep: I sleep great because I'm so exhausted all the time!

Best moment this week: looking pregnant and not like I've eaten too much.

Miss anything? wine and sushi. ALL.THE.TIME. This probably won't change the whole pregnancy.

Food cravings: fruit. I craved this with Raegan too. Wonder if that means it's a girl again?

Anything making you queasy or sick? chicken and anything with a strong smell.

Gender: hoping to find out soon!

Labor signs: nope

Symptoms: BAD morning sickness, acne (getting better), exhausted.

Belly button in or out? In! It never popped with Raegan. Doubt it will this time.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Definitely moody. I'm sick all the time and that just makes me emotional.

Looking forward to: seeing baby at our sono next Friday for our 1st trimester screening appointment.

Hows Dad doing? He's excited to find out if he gets to add another boy to the family!

12 comments

  1. I can't believe it's possible to look as good as you do during a pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you feel terrible but you look fabulous!! Ya'll totally seem like a girl family so maybe it is another precious girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Can't even tell u are not feeling well. Such a cute baby bump.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good girl! You're right...it's definitely "popped' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute! I'm betting another girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy End of your first trimester! Praying you start to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually found this blog and that is amazing thing I enjoy reading this easy to understand stuff. Keep it up.tubemate new version

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you want to learn more about writing functional resume? Here you can read more information about it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is the most popular short video community for you Likee video. Magical short video making, live broadcast watching and more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing.Introduce this year’s most popular magical short video app Likee video. Super Star vicky vickson is also on Likee. Have a look here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats thanks for sharing with us i really like it and also share it on Whatsapp Plus with friends

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top