11 week bump update

Bump Update
How far along? 11 weeks

Total weight gain: 0 lbs. I haven't really changed at all this pregnancy yet. Here is 6 and 7 weeks. My tummy hasn't changed much. I don't have a bump picture for 8 weeks (out of town) and 9 and 10 weeks (sick sick sick).

Maternity clothes? On Monday I started out the day in regular clothes, but by mid day I was in maternity shorts and it was so much better!

Stretch marks? nope!

Sleep: I sleep great because I'm so exhausted all the time!

Best moment this week: Just a regular ole week. Nothing special :)

Miss anything? wine and sushi. ALL.THE.TIME.

Food cravings: ice cream and McDonald's. I know. My non-pregnant self is gagging as I write that.

Anything making you queasy or sick? chicken and anything with a strong smell.

Gender: I really have no clue. I don't have a feeling like I did with Raegan. I think maybe girl? But hope it's a boy for Kyle.

Labor signs: nope

Symptoms: BAD morning sickness, acne, exhausted.

Belly button in or out? In! It never popped with Raegan. Doubt it will this time.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Definitely moody. I'm sick all the time and that just makes me emotional.

Looking forward to: Just like last week, having this squishy "did she eat too much?" bump turn into a real baby bump.

Hows Dad doing? He's ready for mama to be out of the first trimester and feeling better!

11 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel better!! i am 17 weeks now- so much better! hoping it gets better for you soon! i am so sorry- it's so bad. you look adorable though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay so much fun to see these again from you!! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the morning sickness goes away soon. Looking great momma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a chicken aversion when I was pregnant with Kyle. I say early guess boy. Will you find out?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!! So so happy for you! Sorry you are feeling bad, hopefully this will pass soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ashley, I'm your newest follower! I'm so glad I found your blog. We are starting the ivf journey for the first time in the next few weeks! Reading your posts has been inspirational. Congrats on your beautiful daughter and newest addition! I hope you start to feel better quickly! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! I'd never know you were sick!!! You don't even want to see pictures of me when I was so sick during my pregnancies :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking beautiful girl!!! SO happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can tell you more about writing analytical essay after visiting https://paperovernight.com/blog/rules-how-to-write-analytical-essay. Here you can find some useful tips

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top