Oh hey, Friday! {24 week bump update}

And another week has come to a close.

Hallelujah!

Linking up with the farmer's wife and September Farm for today's post!

1
First up, Halloween! It had been raining the whole week before and we worried about even getting to go trick-or-treating, but the rain held off for us. Thank goodness!

Raegan was a Cabbage Patch Doll.

Just try and take my candy. I dare ya!

 I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my hair back and forth!

 Couldn't have been any cuter!

2
Monday was the anniversary of our first IVF. One of the best and scariest times of my life. Waiting to find out if we were going to be parents was excruciating, but in the end, we have blessed beyond measure by this little one and we can't wait to welcome her baby brother in February.

3
Hudson's nursery is in full swing decoration mode! We are going with a vintage baseball theme. I've been working on some prints to hang and I'm completely in LOVE!

4
I have decided to get behind the camera and do a fun Christmas photo shoot with Raegan. I am using this picture from Pinterest for inspiration.
My dad is a truck buff and is a part of a truck club in the area. He found a member who had a red truck that we can use. I can't wait to post the pictures and share all the fun outfits!

5
24 weeks. Holy moly. I can't believe we are moving right along to the 3rd trimester!
How far along? 24 weeks

Total weight gain: 20 pounds. Can you see it in my face? Ugh. Was hoping to keep at least my face from blowing up.

Maternity clothes? you betcha.

Stretch marks? nothing yet.

Sleep: I'm sleeping well lately except for getting up to pee.

Best moment this week: Nothing too special this week.

Miss anything? sushi. End of story.

Food cravings: Everything? I want food ALL.THE.TIME! Guess the 20 pound gain shouldn't be so shocking.

Anything making you queasy or sick? not really anymore.

Gender: Sweet baby boy! Our sweet Hudson.

Labor signs: Braxton hicks have began in my lower belly. Not bad, but definitely can feel them. And heart burn has begun. Maybe he will have a lot of hair?

Symptoms: Lots of stretching, peeing all the time, heartburn occasionally, and braxton hicks.

Belly button in or out? In! But it's starting to pop a little.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: I'm feeling moody lately. I know I'm growing a baby, but I'm struggling with my weight gain. I'm working out and trying to eat better. I guess I'm just one of the gals who puts on a lot during pregnancy.

Looking forward to: the holidays for sure!

How's Dad doing? He's doing good! We started decorating Hudson's nursery so the financial side of that may be stressing him out a bit ;)

5 comments

  1. Don't stress about ur weight gain u look amazing. I'm sure once he's here u will have no problem losing it like before. Can't wait to see how the nursery comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the halloween costume! Go Raegan for leaving the hair on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!!! And oh my goodness she looks adorable as a cabbage patch kid, what a great idea!!! Can't wait to see the nursery I'm sure it will be so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Ashley, you are officially the cutest thing ever! I LOVE that cabbage patch kid costume and I've been clicking all over your blog. It's wonderful! You just got a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that here you can read more about career change resume. It's really important to know

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top