Getting Out of the House

When I first had Hudson getting out of the house with both babies was tough! It would take forever to get them both packed up and I had to make sure I had everything with me that I needed to keep them entertained and happy. So began the search for how to make life outside the house easier. I found as long as I had snacks and drinks we were good!

Insert NUBY's water canteen and snack containers.
Just fill them up before we leave and we are good to go! 

I love that I can hand the snack holder to Hudson in the car and he won't dump them all over himself. I was so happy the day he finally had enough coordination to hold it, put his hand in, and pull out a snack. Hallelujah! Snack independence at it's finest.
And the water cups are the best because they both can close them when they are done, and push the button to pop up the straw. I love that it keeps the straw clean and doesn't leak. It's easy to hold and has a little silicone loop that's great for tiny hands.


Now there's no telling how things are going to go when I try to get out of the house with 3, but for now, for the next 3 months before little guy gets here, I'm set!

I received this product for a review, but all opinions are my own.

7 comments

  1. I don't think I follow any blogs with 3 littles so I can wait to hear how it goes! Thanks for the tips on this drink and snack cup, I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Just as you adjusted to getting out the house with two, so you are prepared for three. I haven't found it too tricky yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family is very important if you want to be happy. I like my job so I fell really happy because of it. I write cbe papers and use advices from https://nerdymates.com/blog/cbe-citation So I can say that it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get out of my house without checking my site https://narrativeessays.org/ or update it's status!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You shared very nice and detail information with us .This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited bout this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .we expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top