Lip Sense

So I was approached by a follower of mine about trying out Lip Sense and I will be honest with you, I really wasn't interested. I'm really not a huge fan of the businesses where the sellers just bug and bug and bug you to buy their product. Seems that most businesses where the seller works off commission are that way. It can be such a turn off! Well first off, Robyn never bugged me. Huge plus! She sent her email and waited for me to contact her.

Second off I wasn't interested because honestly I don't care about lipstick. It's a miracle if I have time to put anything on in the morning and if I do it's going to be a very neutral color because the rest of my face is bare and having a bright lip just wouldn't make sense.

But alas, I gave in and decided to give Lip Sense a try.

Well I'm hooked. 

Yep. I love it.

I apply the color in the morning, regloss throughout the day, and it's still there when I go to wash my face at the end of the day. Just put some witch hazel on a cotton ball and rub it right off.

It did take some getting used to as the color doesn't feel like lipstick. It's like a lip stain (called a liquid lip color) and then the gloss on top keeps your lips hydrated and the color covered.

So take a look at some of the colors I got to try out. 

Blu-red
Love this color! Every girl needs a good red in her life!

The starter set comes with a color of your choice, a tube of gloss, and a tube of oops! fixer. That's what I call it. So if you accidentally get color where you don't want it (happens with the brighter colors) you just rub on the oops stick, use a q-tip and it comes right off.

Pink Champagne
Great neutral color for those who don't want something over the top.

Aussie Rose
one of my favorites! I will be adding it to my collection for sure!

Lexie Berry
Not a fan of the dark color unless you have formal event to go to. Not an every day color for me.

 Luv It
A great color for summer time! Has more coral/orange in it.

Fire and Ice
I love this red/pink color. Gives your lips that little pop! Also I'm wearing their tinted moisturizer here. LOVE that stuff! It's light and airy and covers blemishes really well. It just gives that smoothed out look.

 First Love
Great neutral, but I wasn't a fan. Too brown for my taste.

Aussie Rose/Sassy Z
This was a mix of Aussie Rose and Sassy Z. Sazzy Z is my go to FAV color! I love that you can mix the colors too. Since it's a stain they mix great!

 I also tried out their eye make up line as well.

Here I wore the Sandstone Pearl Shimmer shadow on my lids and a darker shadow (Mocha Java) on my crease. I wasn't as big of a fan of the eye shadow. It felt wet going on until you rubbed it in. Wasn't my thing, but was still very pretty!

In the end I wish I hadn't drug my feet and tried it sooner. As a mom who doesn't have a lot of time to get ready in the morning, having some lip color really does go a long way in making you feel like you put some effort into yourself for the day.

Want to give Lip Sense a try? Email Robyn at robynspencer12@gmail.com. If you join her Facebook page Spencer's Sassy Smooches she will give you 10% off and free shipping! Want to host a party? Get 20% off and a free color for hosting a party! It's so easy to host a party. Do it on Facebook!

She will get you hooked up! I promise you'll be thanking me. It's such a great product!

21 comments

  1. I know you mentioned you didn't like the dark shade unless you had a formal event but it looks great on you! I like neutrals myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so pretty!! I like your natural looks. Thanks to share this. I believe makeup is an important part of women's life. I can't imagine a single day without my makeups. I love to use my favorite Liquid Matte Lipstick for my lip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to know how to easily track your lost phone you should check out this little article about phone tracking applications. I'm sure that you will find something interesting there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incase you want to know on how to find someones location just by using their cell phone number, you can just visit this page here. The guide is very thorough you won't miss a single important thing there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for Spyic and their app to be able to give solution to how to find someone's location by cell phone number on this page. This is a breakthrough in technology, worth every penny I spent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want to track someone’s iPhone? If yes then go for Clickfree and find out how tracking someone’s iPhone is done. Apart from that you would be able to find out many tools online that can do the work for you and help you in tracking and gaining access to someone’s device.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visit this Clickfree to know how to track someones iPhone without much hassle. Especially if the target phone is using iphone, surely have an advantage if you are using this guide rather than using many other guide that are talking about phone in general.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This guide from spyier is really interesting. You can find someone easily after reading the guide and follow the steps needed as it explained. No more question on how to find someones location by cell phone number, just go visit Spyier now >>> and read the article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. People love to use latest technology. I also love to use them as well. Recently I learnt a new trick how to find someone phone location by cell phone number just visit Minspy here >>. I hope you'll like this tricks as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In case you are looking for an article on how to find someones location by cell phone number, visit TechTimes for the thorough guide. Many users online have tried it, and surprised by the guide which is very thorough.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are worried right now? Would you like to track your girlfriend movement? What she is doing and going? You can easily do that if you try Spyine app. This will show you how to find someone someones location by cell phone number read more article here. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Which phone tracker are you using right now? I have used different phone tracker in the past. But right now using Minspy phone which helped me how to find someone's location by phone number with Minspy anyone can do that. Thereofore, I would like to suggest you to try Minspy app.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How are you feeling now? With the help of technology it's easy to detect someone phone location. Do you know how to do that? Anyone can easily find out someone phone location by phone number according to info from Spyine. If you want you can try this hack. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like your style a lot ♥ And don't worry about your friend. If you think he's into something, you can try installing a phone tracking app like mSpy on his device. Just to be sure, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just stumble upon this page which has been so popular from what I have seen. You can just learn on how to find someones location by cell phone number here:http://neatspy.com/spy/how-to-find-someones-location-by-cell-phone-number/. Let me know if you have tried it and have some issues with it. I will gladly help you here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. There has been so many successful stories in telling us how someone is able to know our location so easily. This might be one way to do it as it uses phone location tracker: http://fonemonitor.co/phone-location-tracker.html thus able to locate you wherever on the map.

    ReplyDelete
  18. As far as I concern, this is the best guide for you to refer to. As it has become so popular regarding Whatsapp spy guide: http://spyzie.io/whatsapp-spy.html. Please do check on them and let me know what you think of this guide. Thank you for letting me share here!

    ReplyDelete
  19. As far as I know, if you want to learn in detail about iPhone spy app, go here: www.teensafe.net/iphone-spy-app.html. The writer clearly explains everything you need to know about this spy app and how to run it in iOS based phone. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. In case you are searching for the best iPhone spy app, signup with Minspy here from this website. I saw that it got a lot of positive reviews by their visitors so this will increase the trust they have on the subject. Let me know what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can only say good thing about this VIN decoder platform: https://vinpit.com/vin-decoder/motorcycle. You can use it to check on VIN number of any motorcycle you want to purchase so it is clean and you are safe from fraud.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top