Landon's Nursery Reveal

When I found out I was pregnant with Landon it took me some time to really accept that this baby was actually happening. I was too scared to even think about how I'd decorate his nursery at the beginning. So the decorating part didn't really start until my 3rd trimester. Even then I didn't have a solid "theme" that I wanted to go with.

So one day after dropping Raegan off at school Hudson and I headed to Hobby Lobby. The Mecca of decor ideas. I thought for sure I could find a theme while walking around. Well of course, like any 1 year old, Hudson wasn't interested. So I literally started just throwing things into my cart that I liked and prayed that once I got home it would all go together in some way.

After getting the babies down for the night I pulled out all my treasures, laid them out, and the theme of Landon's room was born. It has more of a woodsy, industrial, modern feel to it. I'm loving the grey, white, and blacks right now which definitely came out when I started piecing his room together.
Fortunately his room came together pretty easily! Everything I envisioned I easily found at either Target, Wayfair, or Etsy.

 Once we transitioned Raegan out of her crib and into her big girl bed, we just moved it into Landon's room. Took her a few weeks to be "ok" that her crib was no longer "her" crib. Now we are good! She talks about how the baby is going to go in her old bed. You got it girlfriend!

Pretty much the only way I convinced Kyle to let me buy this crib (it's from Restoration Hardware) when I was pregnant with Rae was saying that I'd use it with all my babies and fortunately it's totally gender neutral. We have it in brown for Hudson's room too. No way in heck was I was taking Raegan out of a crib at 19 months when he was born. No sir! It wasn't until after I had Hudson that I found pretty much the exact crib on Wayfair for WAY less. So you're welcome. I linked the crib below.

The chair that we had in Raegan's room we moved to Hudson's room when he was born. I really didn't miss having it in Raegan's room, but for some reason this time around, I still use it a lot in Hudson's room. So I knew I wanted to get another for Landon's room. I found this perfect rocker from Wayfair that I absolutely love! The best part is that once we are done using it in his room, it can be repurposed for somewhere else! The perfect neutral chair. The lamp also came from Wayfair and the side table is from Target.


Right when you walk into the room to the left there was this blank space between the bedroom door and the closet. This little area wasn't really planned, but I knew I wanted something there. I found this adorable cubby bookshelf at Target as well as the crates. It'll be a great place to store toys and books later on when he's older.


Picking out a dresser was easy. I loved the one we got for Hudson's nursery, so I got the exact same one in grey.

 Right now there's not much on top of the dresser, but we all know that'll change once he's here.

I found this adorable bookshelf at Hobby Lobby and knew I had to make it work. It was too good to put back. It's the perfect place for little knick knacks.

The little shoes on top of his name are my dad's. The perfect addition to his nursery since Landon's middle name is my dad's name, Patrick.

 And these adorable handmade signs were the perfect rustic addition to my vision for his nursery.


Can't wait to bring home our sweet boy in the next 6 weeks.

crib //  Restoration Hardware (similar and MUCH cheaper)
bumper // Pottery barn
sheets // Target
lovey c/o  Dwell Darling
arrow above crib // Hobby Lobby
metal LANDON letters // Hobby Lobby
metal bear head // Hobby Lobby
rocking chair c/o Wayfair
lumber pillow c/o Wayfair
side table // Target (similar)
floor lamp c/o Wayfair
cubby bookshelf // Target
crates // Target
Beanie Babies // my childhood collection
wooden bear // Rustic Luv Decor
stuffed dear // Hobby Lobby (similar)
Adventure sign // Hobby Lobby
cotton stems // Hobby Lobby
mirror // World Market
arrow wall decor // Hobby Lobby
dresser (dark gray stain) // IKEA
changing pad cover // June and January
metal bookshelf // Hobby Lobby
lantern // Hobby Lobby
wooden tree // Rustic Luv Decor
grey wall decor // Rustic Luv Decor
bonnet // Fresh Knot Bow
"Landon" name blocks // Smiling Tree Toys
bear yarn picture c/o Kail's String Art
grey blanket // Target (similar)
woven basket // Target

9 comments

  1. It's perfect! Such a bright, cheerful, sweet space for your newest little. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so great! Can't wait to see that precious babe in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful nursery, I love this theme! And Target for the win - wish we had one here in South Africa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. From this article you will get all the tips you need to write compare and contrast essay of your dreams. Check it out as soon as you can

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the main reason why most students search for online assignment Services Australia over the internet and choose only the most proficient and trusted academic writing experts. Law assignment help Australia in understanding how legal theories and concepts can be enforced in the real world. Structuring an essay successfully is a difficult task, therefore My Assignment Services serve students with the most reliable Accounting Assignment Help, we have the best team of accounting writers that help you in the best possible way, All the experts working under the assignment help China service are trained to give extra attention to the assignments and ensure no error creeps in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very helpful and informative blog post. i would like to thankful to you providing such a information i have also have website providing very good information www.norton.com/setup

    norton.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, What an incredible blog you have shared with us, The content quality and the way you have describe it is amazing all information is very useful for me. Thank you so much for such an amazing blog and wish you the best of luck for the next comment and I also want to share some useful links here. www.office.com/setup, Office product key, office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazon Prime Video allows clients to download their top shows and videos to view later. This option is great for clients who want to enjoy Amazon Prime Video in disconnected mode. If you have registered your devices using amazon.com/mytv, you will be able to view the downloaded videos immediately on your device. Follow the below steps to download your top-rated videos from Amazon Prime Video.
    amazon.com/code
    amazon.com/mytv
    amazon.com/code
    paypal login

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top