Pregnancy Normalcy

I know I know. I'm sure you laughed as you read the blog post title. 

Being pregnant is tough. For me I feel like I'm not in my own body. I look in the mirror and have to take a second glance because everything just doesn't look like me. We have this photo hanging in our bedroom from 6 months after we got married. Oh pre-pregnancy body. How much I miss you.
Of course I love the reason my body doesn't look that way anymore. It has housed 5 babies, 2, almost 3 of which I have brought earth side. Having grace is important during and after pregnancy. It takes time to get back to normal, but until then, I just do what I can to feel as normal as possible.

With Raegan I didn't have much swelling. I wore my rings to the hospital to have her. Same with Hudson. It really wasn't that bad. I think they got a little tight at the end, but not bad. Well with Landon, I have blown up like a balloon. My fingers are a solid size bigger than normal. I can't wear any of my rings, which I hate. I feel naked without them.

I went on the hunt to find a ring I could wear while pregnant in place of my wedding set. When I found Tiger Gems I feel in love. It was exactly what I was looking for. The ring is gorgeous and makes me feel some what normal again. I can get dressed in the morning, do my make up, put on my rings, and tackle the day.
 The set I have is the 2.25ct square halo wedding set. You would never know these diamonds are not real by just looking at it. They are no conflict diamonds which means that they were man made and not mined. Allowing our earth to not be disturbed.

For me my swelling always get worse right after the baby is born and takes a few weeks to go down. I'm so thankful to have a wedding set to wear as my body returns to post pregnancy normal.

Check out my video review on this amazing ring. The company Tiger Gems and Tabitha (the owner) are hell bent on making sure that you are happy with your purchase and if you aren't, they will make it right.

Want to try out a set for yourself? Use code themrsandco at check out. I promise you will love yours.
This post is in collaboration with Tiger Gems, but all opinions are 100% my own.

3 comments

  1. I feel ya!! I look at our wedding photos and cringe :( I was tan and thin!! haha BUT like you said the sweet kiddos are so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever! My fingers swelled through my first pregnancy but ironically not my second and third - I wore my rings into theatre. My problem I have now is slowly starting to lose the baby weight, my two eternity bands that were gifted from my hubs as birth presents are getting too big and will need to be reset x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you trying to write a persuasive essay on pregnancy I recommend you to look here for a detailed guide!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top