My name is Ashley, and we have fertility problems

Wow. When I write that it really hits deep. This is our story right now. We are going through something that I would NEVER wish on anyone. This is something that I NEVER thought would happen to me. In my mind, my husband and I would decide we were ready to have a baby, we would try to have a baby, and it would happen in a matter of a few months. This is when God laughed and said, oh my sweet child, you will get pregnant when I'm ready for you to get pregnant.

This blog is an outlet for me as we go through making this family that I know God has planned for us. It may not be happening the way that we thought, BUT none the less like it says in Psalms 37:4 "Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you your heart's desires." So that is exactly what I'm going to do, through the ups and downs, crying and laughing. I will be posting about our journey but also about every day life, hair, clothes, make up, etc. Everything that girls love to read about!

If you stumble across my blog on pinterest, please also go and visits Amber's blog, 3 Ladies and Their Gent. Her blog has been a great piece of encouragement for me through all of this. She is one of the sweetest people you'll meet and her and her husband's story is almost identical to ours. And it's always nice to know that someone is going through exactly what you're going through. Enjoy!

3 comments

  1. I read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shared very nice and detail information with us .This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited bout this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .we expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I’m really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and net stuff and this is actually irritating. A good site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for making this web-site, and I’ll be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top