Bumpstyle Box Review

As a pregnant woman, clothes become an issue as soon as you see that positive pregnancy test. At least they do for me. My stomach pops pretty much immediately and I look like I had a few too many donuts for breakfast.

Now I do love to shop, but sometimes I'd just love it if someone would take the thinking out of maternity clothes shopping.

Insert BUMPstyle Box. The stitchfix for the preggos.

How exactly does it work?

Well you fill out your style profile so that the stylist can get to know you a little better. Your likes and dislikes.

Next, you choose when you want the box to arrive.

Then this adorable little box shows up on your doorstep with 4-5 items that your personal stylist chose and tells you how to style them in a handwritten note specifically written for you.
Try everything on and send back what you don't want. A pre-paid UPS label is included so you can send it back for free.

When you fill out your style profile, choose the date you want the box, then wait for that amazing box to arrive!

Now enough with all the business, lets look at the outfits!

The first is this adorable tunic. In all honesty when I first saw it in the box, I wasn't a fan. I like more form fitting outfits that show off the bump, but once I paired it with some leggings and a jean jacket, I kinda liked it.
tunic// BUMPstyle box
jean jacket// JREW
earrings// Kendra Scott
flats// Tory Burch

Nex up is this cute cream dress that zips up the back. WITH pockets! Since it's been so hot here in TX, I wasn't too thrilled about this piece, but once I put it on, I fell in love! With some adorable boots and a printed scarf, it's a keeper!
dress// BUMPstyle box
boots// Arturo Chiang
scarf// JCREW
earrings// Kendra Scott

I loved this top. Pink and Chevron? Sold!
top// BUMPstyle box
jeans// Pinkblush Maternity
flats// JCREW
necklace// JCREW

 Holy moly this dress is SO soft and so comfortable. It was definitely my favorite item when I tried everything on. Makes the bump known for sure. It would be adorable with a jean jacket too or a kimono.
dress// BUMPstyle box
heels// GUESS
earrings// Kendra Scott

There was 1 more item, a beautiful pink lace dress, but unfortunately it didn't fit, which is such a shame because it was so pretty and so me! I wish I could have tried it on.

Overall, I absolutely adored my BUMPsyle Box. My stylist picked a great assortment of items to choose from and it literally felt like she was standing in my closet with me telling me how to style each piece.

Thank you to BUMPstyle Box for allowing me to do a review!

  The items were provided by BUMPstyle Box, but the opinions expressed here are all mine.

38 comments

  1. All of this is so cute!!! I shop clearance and sales so spending $150 is out of my range. It sounds like fun though!! You look precious in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in all of the outfits!! So happy for you and your little family! We hope to see you at boot camp sometime soon!! :) Jessica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always u are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfits!! You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable! Love all your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are is serving in hotel management field to make their hotel business better then before .
    our first priority is to serve best to our honorable clients

    myxer - Techlipz

    ReplyDelete
  7. You put really very helpful information sepiascribe Keep it up. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you to communion more http://buzznor.com/ mileposts in the time to come.

    ReplyDelete
  9. On https://celltrackingapps.com/can-someone-hack-my-phone-and-read-my-texts/ you can find useful info about hacking phones and reading texts. It's really important to know

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog authors know that they have added something beneficial to the world wide web!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I learn this post almost three times now and I am still not bored of it. This topic is something I really like a lot and I wish you could write more related this. I would like to be informed courtesy of your web log posts. Mono hydrate - Scriptabc

    ReplyDelete
  12. Appreciate the value! Great post again! Through with this content, you have given stand out introduction.
    Rainierland

    it is very helpful and quite generous to spread a good message. The author has done a brilliant job on summing all the points here. CouchTuner

    Truely satisfied with all the information I have found in this article. It gives immense knowledge on physical education, it is very helpful and quite generous to spread a good message. The author has done a brilliant job on summing all the points here. KissCartoon

    Hatts off mate you wroke a fabulous article and I would like to thank the admin he or she did a polite job here. kisscartoon movies

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog authors know that they have added something beneficial to the world wide web! Read More

    ReplyDelete
  14. AllHomeworkHelp is the best service that you are searching for where you will get your science homework help done perfectly as your requirements and level. We are offering the best quality science homework help to the students. We have most experienced and skilled science homework helpers that are available 24*7 times.
    do my science homework

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing. All the outfits look so pretty on you. My favorite one is the cream dress with the scarf. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing useful information keep it up if you want to watch latest movies then you can visit on my blog article 123Movies

    ReplyDelete

  17. I came here for the first time and I am glad that I visit your page. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with. https://trendingwithmedia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. If you are not able to write assignment, we can help you with online assignment help. We have a team of assignment writers who are always available to provide assignment writing service, and other academic assistance to the students.
    ER assignment help
    assignment writing
    paper writing services
    UML assignment help
    make my component diagram
    class diagram UML help
    techniques of biotechnology and genomics
    strategy management of tech based firms

    ReplyDelete
  19. On this site https://viplikes.net/ you can buy instagram likes for your pregnant photo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great review. I am amazed by your articles and the way you present them. The blog delivers promising content and are very informative. Keep up the good work!

    The Global Information - A Blog for Finance, Health, Travel Tips

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really satisfied with all the information I have found in this article. It gives immense knowledge, it is very helpful and quite generous to spread a good message. The author has done a brilliant job on summing all the points here. You just made a new fan with your writing skills. Cheers!



    Core web vitals

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing the information. Please reach out to Mtalkz for any communication services like bulk sms, voice sms, Whatsapp business API. Get marketing automation tools and IVR System to grow your audience.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Now, you do not mistake in choosing the leading online assignment help Canada company. By the way, the upcoming future solely depends on the current clue-centric assignment. Hence, you should wisely choose a company name. Be positive and end your search with our leading assignment development company.

    ReplyDelete
  24. We provide professional handyman service in Dubai. Including plumbing, electrical, ac repair and installations.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am Elliza allen.Are you Searching for the Brampton Assignment Help? where I have been working for the last 10 years.you can get the best english assignments

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for posting this blog; I will definitely read all of your future writings. Mtalkz is the best WhatsApp Business API ,OTP SMS Service in India

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck. Looking to have a bulk SMS gateway API for your business? What are the things that you know about the service of bulk SMS gateway API? Now no worries GetIt SMS/a> is offering enterprises a complete mass communication solution. Which will help them to uplift their business to the bandwagon of today’s mass marketing. If you are looking to have the service of mass communication or bulk SMS gateway API. Our team will help you to have the service of bulk SMS gateway API.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top