Progesterone Shot

Well we just did our first progesterone shot. Let me tell you, I haven't been looking forward to these. The syringes are so much bigger and longer, but my husband is a rock star! He did so good! My advice would be to ice the area for 15 minutes beforehand. I barely felt the needle go in and only felt when he pulled back on the syringe to check for blood. You have to do this step to make sure you haven't hit a vein, but are actually in the muscle. Check out this video to see a more in depth explanation. I watched it last night in preparation for tonight's event. At one point I even asked Kyle, "are you pushing in the medicine?" So it was a complete success! Thank goodness because we've got alot of these shots ahead of us! And when we get our positive (did you like how I said when? positive thinking here people!) I'm hoping that we will be moved to the suppositories instead of the shots.
And for alittle Halloween humor, I hope all of my friends in the middle of their treatments can get a good laugh!
post signature

7 comments

  1. I am so glad that I am just using the suppositories! :) I am glad that it is going well for you and I like your positive thinking! :)

    Ha! I love the someecards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you may become addictive to this post! It contains a great collection of narrative essay writing topics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shared very nice and detail information with us .This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited bout this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .I expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style and passion for blogging is contagious. Thank you for sharing this way!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top