week 4- Bump Update and Letters for Baby

I have decided I have wanted to write letters to our baby once a week until he/she is born. I plan on doing a bump picture update once I actually start showing, but for now, I will stick to "Letters for the Baby". So here we go! Week 4 letter to baby.

Sidenote: When I was pregnant back in July 2013, Kyle nicknamed our baby Petri. No, not like a petri dish, but Petri, the bird from Land Before Time. It's been his nickname for me for awhile and decided it was perfect for our baby! Since finding out we are pregnant again, Kyle came up with the nickname PJ (Petri Junior). And the funny thing is, that is where our sweet baby was conceived, a petri dish! It's funny how things work out that way :)


Bump Update
How far along? 4 weeks (my weeks change over on a Monday, so almost 5 weeks)
Total weight gain: I'm not going ANYWHERE near a scale! Since we had to do IVF, I've been off working out for the past month, and it's killing me! Once I go to my OB at 8 weeks, I'll start my posting weight gain.
Maternity clothes?  Nope! But I do have a feeling I'm going to need maternity pants sooner than I thought! I'm short waisted and this baby has no place to go but OUT! :)
Stretch marks?  Too early :)
    Sleep: Sleeping wonderfully! I think it's because we got our positive and the stress level has gone down immensely!
Best moment this week: Getting our 2nd beta test back on Wednesday and PJ's numbers had more than doubled!
Miss anything?  wine and sushi. Two of my favorite things to eat and drink.
Food cravings: Nothing yet, but I did find out today that I do NOT like eggs anymore!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  I haven't gotten sick yet, but I've been having constant headaches. An old wives tale says that means it's a boy!
Gender: No clue, but we are hoping for a boy!
Labor signs: I sure hope not! He just got in there :)
Symptoms: headaches, cramping. Nothing too bad yet!
Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am so excited that we are pregnant! Happiness all the way!
Looking forward to: Our first sonogram on December 1.
post signature

10 comments

  1. I LOVE the idea of the letter to the baby! So sweet! I am still so extremely excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'm praying for your FET! PRAYING PRAYING!

      Delete
  2. I am so rooting for you and PJ! The first few weeks are so stressful, but you're sounding so positive, which is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, these first few weeks are very stressful!

      Delete
  3. This is so sweet!! So happy for you guys and for that like PJ to grow grow grow!

    Don't count that inny out on popping- mine is like a crater, and oh yes.. It popped! But more like flattened, lol

    Can't wait to see the belly pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brings me such joy this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to our new project https://eduessayhelper.org/blog/most-beautiful-college-campuses dedicated to college campuses. Vote for your campus!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top