week 5- Bump Update and Letters for Baby


Bump Update
How far along? 5 weeks
Total weight gain: nothing yet!
Maternity clothes?  Nope! But I can't wait to wear them so things aren't fitting so tightly anymore.
Stretch marks?  Too early :)
    Sleep: I've been sleeping great!
Best moment this week: Getting our beta test back today and the numbers are amazing at 2152.
Miss anything?  I miss working out. I'm too scared to do anything right now! Hoping I get some courage soon! I'm ready to get back to the gym.
Food cravings: Nothing yet, but I crave food like a pregnant person even when I'm not pregnant, nothing seems any different to me!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope and I hope it stays that way!
Gender: No clue, but we are hoping for a boy!
Labor signs: I sure hope not! He just got in there :)
Symptoms: headaches, cramping. Nothing too bad yet!
Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I have been listening to a CD of encouraging songs that my bible study leader gave me, and every time I listen to it, I cry like a baby! I am so grateful for this miracle and God's faithfulness that oozes from our infertility story!
Looking forward to: Our first sonogram on December 1.
post signature

5 comments

  1. I found your blog on 3 ladies and their gent and I am so happy for you! We will be doing our first round of Ivf after the holidays and I hope ours sticks on the first try! I will be praying for you and little Pj! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found my blog!! Good luck during your IVF cycle. Let me know if you have any questions!!!

      Delete
  2. Girl, so glad you stopped by and holy moly CONGRATS on your pregnancy! What exciting news!! Can't wait to follow your journey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a look at this blog to learn how to write an abstract for a research paper!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top