week 6- bump update and letters for baby


Bump Update
How far along? 6 weeks
Total weight gain: 1 pound. It's starting early! My tummy is already starting to pooch!
Maternity clothes?  I gave in and wore maternity pants the other day and the shirt in the picture is maternity and I love them! My tummy has started to pooch and I can't suck it in anymore. Maternity pants are just so much more comfortable. Since the pooch doesn't look like a baby bump (just like I had too many donuts), wearing maternity shirts gives me a little extra material to cover the fat. 
Stretch marks?  nope!
    Sleep: I've been sleeping great besides getting up to pee 1-2 times a night.
Best moment this week: getting to share with friends that we were pregnant.
Miss anything?  I miss working out. I went twice this week and JUST walked SLOWLY on the treadmill, but both times when I got home I was crampy and had spotting. I'm staying away from the gym for at least the rest of the 1st trimester. It's not worth it.
Food cravings: Nothing yet, but I crave food like a pregnant person even when I'm not pregnant, nothing seems any different to me!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope and I hope it stays that way!
Gender: No clue, but we are hoping for a boy!
Labor signs: I sure hope not! He just got in there :)
Symptoms: headaches, cramping, constantly peeing. Nothing too bad yet!
Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: This past week I've been very happy, but still very cautious. Yesterday was the day we lost our last pregnancy (5 weeks 6 days). I am happy to have past that day, but the anxiety still hasn't subsided like I thought it would.
Looking forward to: to spending time with family over Thanksgiving and telling them we are having a baby. Kyle wants to wait alittle longer, but this face can't hide ANYTHING, so it might be happening earlier than he wants ;)
post signature

8 comments

  1. Yay for 6 weeks! When do you get to hear the heartbeat?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you heard of Sweden school system? follow this link for our revelation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many article synopsis examples available on the Internet. They may be of great help during the process of writing an article synopsis. While working on an article synopsis, you will have to organize your thoughts logically https://bestwritingservice.com/how-to-write-a-synopsis.html.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of interesting information was taken here. If you do not know what to write in your essay then come here https://papermasters.org/research-proposal-essay-topics Because I thought for a long time and looked for how to do it and finally everything worked out!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top