week 32- bump update and letters for Reagan

//tank top- Old Navy// skirt- Pinkblush Maternity//

Bump Update
How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain: I have gained 28 pounds so far. I was actually DOWN 2 pounds at my last appointment! I couldn't believe it! I was very proud of myself for eating healthy and walking every day!

Maternity clothes? duh. stocking up on dresses and skirts as the weather in Texas is getting 
H-O-T!

Stretch marks? nope! but my stomach is starting to look a little purple from all the stretching.

    Sleep: I can fall asleep, but I normally wake up an hour after falling asleep and I'm wide awake for a couple hours. Makes me very tired!

Best moment this week: I was so nervous about my appointment and how much I was going to weigh, that my blood pressure was higher than normal. Haha. Once they weighed me and I had lost 2 pounds I was able to calm down and she took my blood pressure again. It was back to normal :) But the fact that I lost 2 pounds and baby is going great, it was such a great appointment.

I also got pictures from my shower we had a few weekends ago. It was such a sweet day to celebrate our sweet girl who we've been waiting for for such a long time!





the amazing hostesses and I
my mom and I. Her grandma name is CeCe
the future grandmas (Grandma Kate and CeCe)
my Nanny and Mimi, Reagan's great grandma's. I am so lucky to have both sets of grandparents still alive.
Reagan was one blessed girl
all of my family that attended the shower
my sister and cousin giving Reagan kisses
traditional sideways picture
Miss anything? working out. I can't wait to get back into shape once Reagan arrives.

Food cravings: not really. just really food in general :) HA!

Anything making you queasy or sick? nope, but my sense of smell is very strong so I smell EVERYTHING!

Gender: girl

Labor signs: nope and there better not be for awhile!

Symptoms: round ligament pain, occasional heartburn, feeling full all the time, peeing constantly and urgently, swollen ankles, winded easily, braxton hicks.

Belly button in or out?  In! I bet I am one of very few women who can say that they belly button did not pop during pregnancy!

Wedding rings on or off: On, but I'm not sure for how much longer!

Happy or moody most of the time: happy!

Looking forward to: finishing her nursery and meeting her!
post signature

9 comments

  1. You look fabulous! I love your shower pictures and I can't believe your wedding rings are still on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't believe they are still on either! I'm sure it won't be long till they are OFF!! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful all of it...You, the shower, and oh lordy that cake! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh that cake was DELICIOUS too! I could have eaten the whole thing!!!

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful shower and beautiful family and friends :) Your dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! The dress is from my favorite place, Pinkblush Maternity. I seriously think half my maternity clothes are from there!

      Delete
  4. You look really great, don't worry about the weight! I am due July 25th.. and I have enjoyed following the blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in LOVE with your outfit. And what a beautiful shower you had. So glad you were surrounded by so much love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be useful for you and your friends to read this info. Here you can learn more about hacking snapchat

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top