One Month Update

How has a month already gone by?! I feel like it was just yesterday we were in the hospital having you! Part of me wants to be back there. Feeling all of the emotions we were feeling again. Even though we had a lot of scared and sad emotions in that hospital, I can't wait to be back there bringing home baby #2. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. For now, let's focus on you, my sweet Raegan Phair!
You are growing so big, but since you so long, you only fit in newborn clothes, which is ok, because I love how petite you are!

You have lots of hair (more in the back, mullet style) and it's a light brown color. We are thinking it'll continue to get lighter and lighter.

You love to look around at everything and I could stare into those beautiful, blue eyes all day long!

Bath time is one of your favorite times! You have pooped twice in the tub, but it's ok. You're still tiny and so are your poops!

You have your momma's patience or impatience should we say. You don't like to wait for anything. When you are hungry, you are HANGRY and we better be ready to feed you ASAP!

You are definitely a momma's girl and will settle down (most of the time) as soon as you are in momma's arms. I hope that doesn't change any time soon!

When you are fighting sleep, you love to have your head rubbed. It's puts your out right away!

I can't explain the love I feel for this little one. You are my daughter. Hearing that word, daughter, seems so foreign to me. Me? I have a daughter?

Yes. Yes, I do. And her name is Raegan Phair.

9 comments

  1. So sweet! Can't believe it's been a month already! Do you feel like you're settling into a routine yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't believe it's been a month! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO happy to see this update! I've been wondering where you have been, but figured you were busy being a mommy :) She is adorable and can't wait to hear more about her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! She's so stinking cute & enjoy her staying little! Babies don't keep. Or so they say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is adorable! Enjoy her while she's still petite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love reading your sweet updates. Hope you're recovering well from the surgery too. Been thinking of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Raegan is SO beautiful and just plain perfect! Congrats momma! It's not even fair how quickly they grow!! Soak up some of her newborn snuggles for me :) I miss that something fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she's so beautiful!!! haha James gets hangry too - I've been told he has no "in-between" cry, he goes from happy to screaming - lucky me! I love her little outfit, naww shes so tiny and adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. In my opinion, reading https://resumecvwriter.com/blog/including-relevant-coursework-on-resume will be useful for you in all cases. Here you can find quite useful resume writing tips.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top