Hair SOS

Have you ever had a hair SOS before?

I'd be lying if I say I hadn't.  I love doing new and different things with my hair.

In high school I decided to get a perm. {bad idea} and not only did I want to get one, but I had my mom do it. Granted, she gives a great perm. Just ask my dad.  But mine just ended up BAD! Because then I decided to chemically straighten it when I realized how bad it was. Ha! My hair was a gooey mess. Over processed and just terrible!

There are no pictures to document it. For GOOD reason!

But don't you worry, there have been many more SOS moments.

Like last Christmas. I decided to want to be blonde. REAL blonde. My hair stylist tried to talk me out of it. I just had a baby and should do a color that's easier to maintain. But no, I chose a hair color that needs maintenance every 4-6 weeks. Yeah, I should of listened to her. She did a fantastic job. I was a blonde! Just like I wanted. But after a few weeks, my roots started growing back in and I realized she was right. 
I'm a natural brunette. I'm sure you can see that by my roots. I should have listened to my hair stylist. 

So I gave my hair a rest since we just pretty much bleached my whole head, then went back to get it fixed.

We darkened the roots to allow my natural hair to grow in and blend, and I loved it!
MUCH BETTER!

I'm just glad I didn't have the Aflac duck doing my hair! Things could have been ended up way worse!

I'm sure y'all seen this commercial. It cracks me up every time I watch it!
Hairstyles come and go, but if one thing's for sure, it's that Aflac processes claims fast. And while I might not recommend hiring the Duck for your next cut, I do recommend hearing him out about One Day Pay℠. All eligible online claims submitted before 3pm ET are approved and paid by the next day.

A lot of insurance companies talk about how much money they’ll save policyholders on premiums, but people buy insurance to get paid when they need to file a claim. Aflac understands that claims matter and that it’s important to be there for their policyholders when they need it most.

So some tips I've learned and want to pass on to you to close out this post.

1. Always listen to your hair stylist. They know what they're talking about!
2. Don't make a hair appointment with the Aflac Duck.
3. Do use Aflac for your insurance needs.

This review and giveaway was made possible by iConnect Influencer Management and Aflac. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine."

9 comments

  1. Bahaha! That commercial cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the hair... looks much more natural. Also, totally off subject but just as important, where did you get Raegans bow???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Natural. Always the smart choice :) The girl I got all of Raegan's bows from actually just closed :( So I'm on the search for more. One I like is Shelby Chic Boutique. She's on etsy. Another is Sophie's Splendid Shop. Her website is sophiessplendidshop.com It's more clip in bows that I'm starting to like because Rae can't pull them off :)

      Delete
  3. I couldn't agree more - my motto is stay on the safe side. Any crazy ideas I've had for my hair have left me with HUGE regrets! Now I always play it safe... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new color! Gosh, hair can give such trouble sometimes - one time in high school my highlights turned out an orange color - I don't know what the stylist did but let's just say that was my last time at that salon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since having Finley I've decided to go back to blonde... Now I'm second guessing myself! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should definitely check https://pro-essay-writer.com/blog/research-paper-writing out before writing research paper. It will help you for sure

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top