10 week bump update

Here we go! Updates for #babysandersondos are beginning!

Granted there are no actual pictures of the bump yet, but as soon as I start feeling better I will start taking them!
Bump Update
How far along? 10 weeks

Total weight gain: 0 lbs. I was down a few pounds, but the morning sickness is getting better, so I'm back to even.

Maternity clothes? Surprisingly no. With Raegan I was already in maternity pants, but this time around I'm not yet.

Stretch marks? nope!

Sleep: I sleep great because I'm so exhausted all the time!

Best moment this week: It was more of a bittersweet moment. I woke up this morning to bleeding so we headed to the doctor to check on baby olive and he/she was completely fine! They couldn't find the source of the bleed and told me to just take it easy. It was such a good feeling to see that little flickering heartbeat. Today is the anniversary of losing our first baby 2 years ago. Praising the Lord that my little baby is still growing inside of me.

Miss anything? wine and sushi. ALL.THE.TIME.

Food cravings: no cravings yet. This time around I have WAY more aversions.

Anything making you queasy or sick? chicken. Just typing it makes me want to gag. Really meat in general. And anything that has a strong taste. Oh and baby food. Feeding Raegan is a tough things these days!

Gender: Everyone thinks girl. The heart rate has been high so we will see! I'm hoping it's a boy for Kyle. Poor guy needs some testosterone in the house!

Labor signs: nope

Symptoms: BAD morning sickness, acne, exhausted.

Belly button in or out? In! It never popped with Raegan. Doubt it will this time.

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: I am exhausted and tired and feel like I'm not being the best mom I can be to Raegan. So I guess you could say moody.

Looking forward to: having this squishy "did she eat too much?" bump turn into a real baby bump.

Hows Dad doing? Besides being freaked out today, he's pretty darn excited!

Raegan's 10 week update

10 comments

  1. Glad everything went well. As u can tell everything turned out ok with my little man after bleeding constantly through my first trimester. Here's hoping u have no more bleeding and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 <3 That's so scary! Glad to hear everything's okay. Take it easy, (and I love reading this hahaha) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so happy for you! Can't wait to see your cute bump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad everything turned out ok at the doctor's office!! Such an exciting time for your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear that everything was ok, I know you must have been so worried. I hope you get to feeling better soon. I can't wait to see your bump pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am super excited for you to post bump pics, lady! And you poor thing with all those aversions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love baby updates (even sans bump). Even though I think another girl would be so sweet, I'll be rooting team blue for your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that I can find something new every time here. here you can also read useful writing tips I found online recently.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m so confused, OK I’m getting weeded now. I know I contradicted myself, look, I don’t need that now this source.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice blog. I would like to share it with my friends. I hope you will continue your works like this. Keep up the excellent work. You have a magical talent of holding readers mind.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top