Summer Fashion

top (unavailable online- clearance item) //shorts (this color unavailable online) //earrings

I don't know about you, but once summer hits I only wear outfits that are comfortable and light. Living in TX it gets hot and I mean HOT! I live in shorts and tank top.

So once the temperatures escalate my search begins.

Well my friends, I am here to tell you about a rare gem of a store!


Honestly, I really didn't think I was going to find anything. I didn't expect for them to be update on the fashion, but boy was I wrong! So wrong!

I found this adorable outfits all for less than $35. Yes you heard me right! That even includes the coral sports bra.

I am all for flowy tops and having a cute colored sports bra peaking through is always the cherry on top. I may have even picked up a black one too, because you always need a black bra.

What I also love is there are so many all over the metroplex!

So what are you waiting for? I just uncovered a great place for summer fashion.

You're welcome.






I was compensated for my review of Cato Fashions.

6 comments

  1. So cute!! I love Cato too!! Oddly enough though I haven't been in a while, I'll have to make a stop by! I love being able to get shoes on sale there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so cute and so put together! How do you do it all? It is 8: 30 am here and I haven't even put pants on yet. No makeup. Hair in ponytail. I am a mess! Then I see you and think, KRYSTAL, you need to get it together! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, information from https://eduessayhelper.org/blog/learn-algebra will be useful for students and teachers. Here you can read more about learning algebra

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are a reliable third party Quickbooks services provider offering technical support for various any types of technical errors. If you are facing any problems you can call Quickbooks customer service. We provide you cost-effective support services suiting your budget.
    If you have a Quickbooks Desktop and you are thinking about shifting to QBO then you should take assistance from QuickBooks enterprise support for better migration. They will assist you to import your files completely without losing data.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dress, I really liked it. From where you have purchased it, can you give me the address.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top