16 week bump update

Holy moly! I just realized I haven't done a bump update since 13 weeks!

Shame shame!
Bump Update
How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain: At my 13 week appointment I was up 6 pounds. I hate seeing that number climb.

Maternity clothes?  FULL on maternity clothes now. Do you see that bump?! Today was a beautiful fall day! Enough that I could wear a long sleeve dress. Praying this weather sticks around.

Stretch marks? Two have shown up on my hips on both sides. I'm stretching a lot quicker than last time! I was comparing bump pictures and my bump is already the size of my 20 week picture with Raegan. Sheesh!

    Sleep: Sleep is great! Not uncomfortable yet!

Best moment this week: We picked out baby's name the day we found out he was a boy. We had always thought Graham would be our first boy's name, but when we heard he was a boy (remember, I thought he was a she), Graham just didn't fit. I swore we weren't going to find a name until he was actually here. But then I heard it. HIS name. Hudson. And we are finally ready to share it with the world. He is our Hudson and we can't wait to see his little face!

Miss anything? regular clothes. I'm in that in between stage and maternity clothes are still a little baggy, but regular clothes are out of the question. I don't like being in limbo.

Food cravings: I'm not really craving anything. I'm not crazy hungry like I was with Raegan. I have to remind myself to eat and that's a nice change from Raegan's pregnancy. I was eating everything in site!

Anything making you queasy or sick? nope! BBQ chicken. Bleck!

Gender: Sweet baby boy! (still in shock)

Labor signs: nope

Symptoms: I get sick about once a week and that's about it. I'm starting to feel normal again! Except for the giant basketball I'm carrying out front.

Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy, but I've also noticed myself getting upset easier than normal. My feelings get hurt very easily these days too, but I try not to let it get to me.

Looking forward to: We have our big anatomy scan in a few weeks. Can't wait to see our little guy!

How's Dad doing? He's on cloud 9. He talks to his little buddy every night. He can't wait for his son to be here.

12 comments

  1. Love the name!! You look precious :-). Can't believe you are 16 weeks already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that bump! Praying with u about the weather. I need me some fall weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that name!!! So cute that you're gonna have a little boy - think of all the stuff he and his daddy are going to do together!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for a little boy - and I love his name! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading your blog since we were TTC in 2013. We did IUI and my due date was July 25th, 2014 so very close to Rae's due date! I don't think I've ever commented this, but I just think it's so weird that our due dates were so close and I started following you. Our dog's name is Reagan.. now our baby girl (7/10/14) is named Stella (your dog haha). AND after reading this I can't believe it but Hudson is one of my top boy names!! Just wanted to pop in and say hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok glad to see I'm not the only one sporting a big bump early on! Soo crazy!! But you look great!! Love the name Hudson, if it wasn't in the family already (twice) I would put it on our non- existent boy name list haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to look here for some info on how to write good thesis. You will find some good tips and interesting answers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is so impressive. anilinkz Thank you for this article!..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I Am Tired To Found This Type Of Excellent Article. My Friend Told Me And Send Me This Blog Link. Bob Movies Well This Blog Give Some Related Information About Fitness. I Really Inspired Your Posting..keep It Up And Update This Type Of Marvelous Information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I appreciate the value! Great post again! Through this content, you have given a stand out an introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow thats great and amazing article this help me for geat understanding and good effort I appreciate you guys good job.Next Level Services 360

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top