17 week bump update

How far along? 17 weeks
Raegan's 17 week update

Total weight gain: At my 13 week appointment I was up 6 pounds and I have an appointment next week. We will see how far it's climbed. 

Maternity clothes? FULL on maternity clothes now. I tried putting on a regular shirt today. Ha. My lower belly was hanging out the bottom.

Stretch marks? Two have shown up on my hips on both sides. Very small.

Sleep: Sleep is great!

Best moment this week: We bought little guy's crib! Can't wait to start decorating. Check out my pinterest board for his nursery here.

Miss anything? sushi. I may convince Kyle to take me for a NON-raw roll this weekend.

Food cravings: Crap food. Unfortunately. I just want something easy which is always fast food. Hoping my weight hasn't gone up too much.

Anything making you queasy or sick? the smell of BBQ chicken still makes me sick.

Gender: Sweet baby boy! (still in shock)

Labor signs: nope, but I have noticed some tightening lately. Braxton hicks maybe?

Symptoms: I feel 40 weeks pregnant. Oh goodness. Just big and tired.

Belly button in or out? In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: I'm feeling normal. Almost like I'm not pregnant, so I'm pretty happy!

Looking forward to: We have our big anatomy scan in a few weeks. Can't wait to see our little guy!

How's Dad doing? He's still excited and being so patient and understanding as we start purchasing some big items for baby.

4 comments

  1. I think I have more cravings now that I'm not pregnant than when I was lol. Hope u have fun decorating baby boys nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how his nursery turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY anatomy scan. Thats one of the best appointments, for sure! We had 3 with Kensie Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you take some of your time and examine this site you will find some interesting tips on how to get good public private education. Good luck mate

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top