19 week bump update

How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain: 12 pounds. I gained 6 pounds in 4 weeks. My midwife says it's fine, but I'm freaking out a bit. HALF of my total weight gain was in 4 weeks! Probably because I wasn't throwing up anymore. Oh well. It is what it is.

Maternity clothes? you betcha.

Stretch marks? The two that showed up have gone away. I use bio oil and it's a lifesaver.

Sleep: Sleep is great!

Best moment this week: We had our anatomy scan last week and got to see baby Hudson. He's looking great and measuring 5 days ahead. Which doesn't surprise me. Raegan was 3 days ahead the entire pregnancy and was still late. I'll be shocked if this guy comes early.

Miss anything? sushi. Always and forever. Kyle has promised to take me on a sushi date soon. Sans the little gal!

Food cravings: Crap food. Unfortunately. I just want something easy which is always fast food. Could explain my weight jump. Trying to be better on giving into my cravings.

Anything making you queasy or sick? the smell of BBQ chicken still makes me sick. Bleh.

Gender: Sweet baby boy! Our sweet Hudson. I'm dying to share his middle name, but we have to have some secrecy right?

Labor signs: better not be!

Symptoms: Honestly I'm feeling good! Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant. Then I look in the mirror. Paha!

Belly button in or out? In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! Holidays are coming up and this is my favorite time!

Looking forward to: Going to the state fair next weekend. I know it's not pregnancy related, but I'm still excited.

How's Dad doing? He's doing good, but is starting to get stressed as we map out everything we need for baby. Poor guy.

9 comments

  1. You look great!! I think I gained most of my weight in the beginning but it seems to be slowing now a bit. Putting everything you need to pin and paper along with the cost get overwhelming for sure! There is no way we could have done it all without the generous gifts we received at our showers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Hudson! It's so great that you are getting good sleep. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are glowing. You have the perfect baby bump! Glad that you are finally feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking amazing. Whats up with the secrecy? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its such a relief when the babies measure ahead! Kensie was always 2 weeks ahead! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are you this far already??? You always seem like such a put-together mama. I need to take notes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute!!! And you'll be surprised with how little you use/need for a second baby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that information from https://samedaypaper.org/blog/american-dream-essay will be really useful for students. It will help you with writing American dream essay

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top