21 week bump update

How far along? 21 weeks
Raegan's 21 week bump update (we were on our cruise, no update)

Total weight gain: 12 pounds so far. I have an appointment next Thursday so we will see how much more I've gained.

Maternity clothes? you betcha.

Stretch marks? The two that showed up have gone away. I use bio oil and it's a lifesaver.

Sleep: Sleep is great!

Best moment this week: Hudson has been very active and my mom was the first to feel him kick! He's the most active from 9-10pm and he's like a baby ninja!

Miss anything? sushi. End of story.

Food cravings: Everything? I want food ALL.THE.TIME!

Anything making you queasy or sick? not really anymore.

Gender: Sweet baby boy! Our sweet Hudson.

Labor signs: better not be!

Symptoms: Stretching of the muscles on the top of my stomach on the right are seriously terrible. They seriously take me to the ground. Happens mostly when I'm picking up and putting Raegan down. Can't really avoid doing that so I just try to do it carefully.

Belly button in or out? In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. I've loved feeling baby every day now. Helps ease my worries. Having had a loss before and dealt with infertility, I don't think I will ever stop worrying until that baby is in my arms.

Looking forward to: Halloween! I can't wait to share what Raegan's going to be dressed up as. Any guesses?

Also, I'll be having a giveaway on the blog for a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins. You don't want to miss it!

How's Dad doing? He's ready to feel his little guy kick!

5 comments

  1. You should definitely check https://eduessayhelper.org/blog/thematic-essay-writing out if you want to improve your writing skills. It was really helpful for me when I was a student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a useful information, I learn a lot of new things from this.Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MyAssignmenthelp.com has come up with an APA referencing generator to help you create lists and bibliographies in a matter of a few seconds.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top