20 week bump update

How far along? 20 weeks

Total weight gain: 12 pounds. I gained 6 pounds in 4 weeks. My midwife says it's fine, but I'm freaking out a bit. HALF of my total weight gain was in 4 weeks! Probably because I wasn't throwing up anymore. Oh well. It is what it is.

Maternity clothes? you betcha.

Stretch marks? The two that showed up have gone away. I use bio oil and it's a lifesaver.

Sleep: Sleep is great!

Best moment this week: Nothing too special this week. I have started having more round ligament pain. So this week instead of best moment this week, we will do worst moment.

Miss anything? sushi. End of story.

Food cravings: Crap food. Unfortunately. I just want something easy which is always fast food. Could explain my weight jump. Trying to be better on giving into my cravings.

Anything making you queasy or sick? the smell of BBQ chicken still makes me sick. Bleh.

Gender: Sweet baby boy! Our sweet Hudson.

Labor signs: better not be!

Symptoms: Started having shooting, burning pains on top of my stomach. Something I didn't have with Raegan. It was always round ligament pain under my belly not on top. It'll stop be dead in my tracks and I have to breathe through it till it's over. My midwife says it's just muscles stretching.

Belly button in or out? In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!

Wedding rings on or off: On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy! We are half way there!

Looking forward to: We are taking Raegan to the fair this weekend!

How's Dad doing? He's ready to feel his little guy kick!

22 comments

  1. I'm curious what that burning pain is. You look great, love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always got that same stretching pain around my belly button. The weirdest pain ever. Yay for being halfway there. I always forget to mention u are due the same month as my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that making such research will help you to get better grade. You can also read this and it will help you to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so sweet. What a cute picture. When I found out that God blessed me with a child one day I felt the happiest woman on the Earth. I hope to have more children. At least two. I'm glad to find your blog. I'm waiting forward for the updates. Find more youth topics on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy kinds very own post. It will be respectable to get a single narrative inside and outside of the core of this distinctive core specialized niche will likely be commonly knowledgeable.
    google core competencies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Singapore company registration cost - Hire the best accounting firm which helps you in setting up business in Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject.
    How to Start A Paper
    What To Write About
    How long Should A paragraph be
    introduction paragraph examples
    Writing A Conclusion
    Student Assignment Help
    assignment help usa
    assignment service provider

    ReplyDelete
  8. This update is very useful for those women who are pregnant and they are not aware of their pregnancy date.
    coursework writing service

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. hurricane protection glass

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. handbag

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! ropa de bebéorgánica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. Dsquared2

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this up! amazon jotaro hat

    ReplyDelete
  14. You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog. Business Insurance Palm Coast

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post.Keep up your work Hair Styler

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. Best Cbd Shisha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. Click here how to buy xanax online

    ReplyDelete
  18. The blog and data is excellent and informative as well skate clothes

    ReplyDelete
  19. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. Golf

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. Cigna

    ReplyDelete
  22. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. mens dress shoes online

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top