Making Beds Made Easy

I'm terrible at making my bed.

There. I've said it.

Kyle hates it that I don't make the bed every morning. In my head, why should I make it, I'm just going to get back in it tonight. Haha.

He doesn't feel the same.

We've been married for 7 years and I haven't gotten any better. That was until I heard about Beddy's.
Not only is the style adorable, but it makes making your bed easy!

You just zip up your bed on both sides and voila! The bed is made!
The zipper goes down the side and all the way to the bottom. So you can easily unzip it off to wash.

Then on the inside the fitted sheet is attached and the top is lined in this wonderfully soft minky fabric. So no need for sheets anymore.
It has this nice little wing that comes out on the side so you have extra comfort at night and when it's time to make the bed, tuck it in, and zip it up.

The whole Beddy's has elastic on the ends and fits around your mattress perfectly! When it's time to wash, pull it all off, wash, and put it back on. No more trying to fold up those fitted sheets. I still can't do it right and I'm 30 years old.

I can't wait for Raegan to be in a regular bed because we will be getting one for her bed too. It'll make it so easy for her to help me make her bed. Well maybe I can wait. The crib is an amazing thing that I'm not sure I want to wish away yet.

Check out Beddy's and let me know your favorite style in the comments below!

Looks like Hudson likes our new bedding too. Can't blame him!
Beddy's provided for this blog post, but all opinions are my own.

19 comments

  1. Love these, I saw them on a vloggers video and fell in love, I'm just too frugal!! Lol!! They are beautiful!! Lucky you got to review them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo these look amazing!! I hate making the bed too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny because I saw a commercial for these for kids beds and I was thinking it would be great if they made them for adult beds and here it is!! My hubby is the same, he would prefer if the bed was made but I'm like you we are just gonna get back in it! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is certainly very crazy for the reason that I actually spotted your private to get all these to get young people bed frames plus I actually appeared to be believing it would superb once they designed these folks to get grown-up bed frames plus listed here it's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our bedding collection includes a wide range of bedlinen, quilts, quilt covers, sheets, doonas, duvet covers, blankets, bedspreads, pillowcases and more! Visit our website

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would love to see a massive price drop on internet phones coz i like to buy lots of em“ browse this site

    ReplyDelete
  8. At this post you will find all the info that you need to start a research project on healthcare thematic. I think this could be helpful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! So glad our tips were helpful to you guys! The electric knife works so good, like cutting butter. I hope the cushion covers turned out good. I truly loved learning for more details read more here

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's available in twin, full, queen, and king sizes, and as an added perk, the ... This reviewer writes, "You can't find a bed like this for under $200 dollars . find a bed like this for under $200 dollars

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. silk sheets king

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi to all, the blog has really the dreadful information I really enjoyed a lot.outdoor furniture company

    ReplyDelete
  13. The minimum thickness you need for shelves is 1/2 inch, but if you plan to load them with heavy items, use 3/4-inch plywood.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Also, in the event that you're napping on an uncommonly old fashioned sleeping cushion, your bed just ... higher high caliber of rest can result in some of emotional well-being benefits. best mattress

    ReplyDelete
  17. Triple Bunk Bed: These are the best option when it comes to three children or more. The third bed in one of these bunk beds is usually lofted and attached to the top of the top bed. This leaves options for sleepovers, for extra storage space, and if needed an extra seating area. triple bunk beds

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't be excessively troubled about the words, firm, extra firm, and so on. especially when looking at mattresses from another manufacturers. Firmness is not standardized in the mattress industry. fleet mattress

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top