Christmas in July

Do you love planning parties? I love planning parties. 

Granted most of my fun ideas are just that. Ideas. I don't get to throw the parties. So I just have lots of Pinterest boards with all my fun ideas!

I have been planning Raegan's 2nd birthday party pretty much since the day she turned 1.

I went with the Donuts and PJs theme. I can't wait to show you pictures.

After designing the invites and sending it out, I actually came up with another theme.

Christmas in July.

How appropriate is that?!

Her birthday's in July and Christmas is so much fun to plan for.

So, in true form, I'm already planning her 3rd birthday. Parties are just too much fun!

I love this idea for the invite. The flamingo is so cute! AND it can be sent through email through Paperless Post. No printing, addressing, and mailing. Just click and send!

I love to decorate for parties, but I like to keep it simple, because honestly, I don't have a lot of time. I have two kids under 2. This mama has to keep things simple to get through the day!


And paper lanterns are always nice and easy!



Then comes the food! (my favorite part)

We of course would have a frozen hot chocolate bar.
(this link has a TON of ideas!)


And this adorable snowman fruit basket is so stinking cute!

Love me some yummy pigs in a blanket.

I'm a sucker for rice krispie treats!

And for games there are so many choices!
Snowball fight with white water balloons!

photo booth props

Christmas present ball toss

Oh all these fun ideas and 1 year to plan them for Rae's birthday next year. I can't wait!

If your kiddo has a birthday coming up, what theme are you thinking?

2 comments

  1. Yeah. I like planning parties, too. I had a lot beautiful experiences about it.And reading your post reminds me of the Christmas at last year. It was so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you need to read this article for some info on how to write definition essay. I think that this could be really helpful

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top