Toddler Adventures

I don't know about you, but my toddler is full of energy.
Like can stay up till midnight and not yawn once.
It's a good thing she's so cute even when she's partying till the wee hours of the morning.

She is becoming more and more curious as she gets older. She sees little details that the normal person would miss. She picks up the tiniest speck of dirt and asks "what's this?"
"What's this?" I hear this sentence at least 100 times a day. But you know what? I wouldn't change it. Because those 2 words are what make my little gal who she is. She is inquisitive and can talk your ear off in babble talk for hours.
Her want to know each and every thing she sees can be exhausting times, but then I remember that I am her key to the wealth of knowledge she yearns to know more about.

So yes, Raegan Phair. We can put your moccasins on and go for our third walk today. 
Yes, sweet girl, you can bring every item in your toy box and ask me what it's called. 

Yes, my princess, I will read your favorite book to you 5 times before bed.

Yes, pretty girl, you can go get your hands and play in the mud.
Don't ever stop my little one. Never stop asking. Never stop wondering.
Moccasins provided by Freshly Picked for this photo shoot and blog post.

3 comments

  1. Little ones do have a lot of energy. Sometimes I wish I could bottle it up and take some my self! lol I love your pictures of your cute little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to examine this site for some info on how to write essay hook. This could save you from some future troubles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top