Guest With the Best



During the summer there are lots of parties to go to. Baby showers, wedding showers, housewarming parties and more!

As a guest attending a party I always like to bring a gift and I don't want to stress over finding something that I'll love. Of course a gift is given at wedding and baby showers, but even parties that are thrown that don't require a gift, are nice to give!

You want to be a good guest! The hostess has put so much time into that party and its nice to show your appreciation!

So here's my idea for an easy housewarming gift. Head to your local store and pick up some items that someone may use in their new kitchen. Put them in a oven mitt, lay it on a serving dish, and voila! Easy and adorable housewarming gift!

No comments

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top