Gender Reveal Party

If you've been following my blog for awhile, you know that I am SUPER DUPER excited about the gender reveal party! I have started collecting things for the party and planning everything down to the last detail! Here is a sneak peak at some things I have finished working on.

First off, the invitation! I made this ALL by myself, printed, and cut them to look all professionally done! I am quite proud of myself.
Maybe I should open an etsy shop? :)

And then I've been working on my old wives tales board for everyone to read over before making an "educated" guess as to what baby is!

I also made these yarn letters that took me for FREAKING ever! I bought cardboard letters from Hobby Lobby then just wrapped them in yarn. Sounds easy, but VERY time consuming!

Since we are 3 weeks away from finding out what baby S is, I'd love to hear your prediction based on the old wives tales! :)

This will be fun for sure! At least I hope you think so!

Don't worry I will do a full post on the gender reveal party and all the fun decorations once we have it. I won't leaving you hanging :)
post signature

7 comments

  1. I did a yarn wreath a few years ago, thinking that it would take me an episode or two of Grey's Anatomy- HA! So simple, yet so time consuming (yet so much cheaper to do it on your own)!

    Dang. And now I just got the urge to make one for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a yarn wreath and while it did take some time I enjoyed it totally! I tried to do the letters but could not get the hang of it, is it just a matter of many layers? The curves would not cooperate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!! You are planning all of my future parties :) Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You definitely have good craft skills. Cant wait to find out what you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love your ideas and creations! :) I can't wait to find out what gender your baby is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you want to write high quality why carnegie mellon essay? You can apply after reading these advices

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top