week 18- bump update and letters for baby

//shirt- JCREW (not maternity) sold out// dress- Forever 21 (similar) (not maternity)//

Bump Update
How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 pounds
Maternity clothes?  FULL on maternity clothes now. My bump is so low that my regular shirts are becoming too short! Thank goodness the hubs started budgeting for maternity clothes for each month.
Stretch marks? nope!
    Sleep: Turning over has become more of a problem. I can't get enough pillows so I invested in the Snoogle. I'm hoping tonight it rocks my sleeping world! I promise to let you know how it goes.
Best moment this week: I spent some time with my extended family on Sunday and it was so much fun to talk baby! I haven't seen them since Christmas and my bump for sure has made it's debut! We made gender predictions and my uncle prayed the sweetest prayer over Kyle and I and baby. This baby sure is going to be loved!
Miss anything? wine and sushi. I don't think this will ever change. I did get to have sushi for Valentine's. Nothing raw of course :)
Food cravings: sweets and fruit. AND Chick-fil-a. I just can't get enough of the waffle fries and honey mustard.
Anything making you queasy or sick? I'm on day 2 of no anti nausea medicine and I'm doing pretty good! Praying it continues!
Gender: Next Friday is our appointment with our gender reveal party on Saturday.
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: The symptoms have started to level out and I am thankful for that. The nightly peeing is a constant of course.
Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy! ALL the time!
Looking forward to: Our cruise in 3 weeks and of course finding out if Baby Sanderson is a girl or boy! I can't wait to call him/her by name!!
post signature

3 comments

  1. I have a Bump Nest and it definitely helped my sleep, especially with the whole staying on my side thing. Hopefully it gives you some relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so adorable! I still love reading your letters to the baby! I can't wait to find out the gender and I am excited for your cruise! Make sure to post about your trip when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to check out this post if you need to write essay and need to write it good. This could be a good tips

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top