Another Baby in God's Arms

I write this post with a heavy heart. Please first know, that our baby is fine. I don't want anyone to worry.

This post is for a family member who's baby went to join Jesus some time over the past few days. My cousin's baby was diagnosed with triploidy in December when they went in for their 20 week gender appointment. The happy day of finding out they were having a baby girl turned into the day that they would find out that their baby would not be able to survive outside the womb. Once all the testing came back and confirmed sweet baby's fate, they began to wait. The doctor's said she could pass before her due date (April 29) and she would have to be induced to have her or she would survive to her due date, be born, and pass away within a few hours or a couple days. Their prayer was that their sweet baby girl would be born alive so that they could meet her, but unfortunately that did not happen.

They went in for a sono and there was no heartbeat. I am heartbroken for them and I ask that you please pray for them. Pray for strength and peace during this trying time. Also pray for strength for her as she goes through labor. Nothing can be more devastating than going through the pain of labor and having nothing to take home. She has been so strong through all of this. She has never once been malicious towards me knowing that I was also pregnant. This will be their 2nd loss in the past 9 months and she continues to trust that God has a plan and will give them their baby. So if you have a spare moment today, please send up a quick prayer for them. Thank you.
post signature

8 comments

  1. My heart breaks for them, they are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your loss! Praying God's peace surrounds her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for their loss. Will keep them in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers. Many, many prayers. <3 May His peace come at exactly the right moments and His promises fill their hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heartbreaks for them. Prayers now and for a long time will be going up for them. Unfortunately, this feeling hits close to home for me and the past few months. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever since we lost our Conner and Benjamin, I have been hearing stories about women losing their babies. It never gets easier to hear. It takes only the strongest of parents to go through something like this. Prayers to them and for their little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sad to hear! I will be praying for them! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing associate app apple comparison fruit that is you may have an interest to seem on that :

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top