week 17: bump update and letters for baby

//shirt-Destination Maternity// pants-Destination Maternity// belt- JCREW (similar)//

Bump Update
How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: I've gained 6.5 pounds since my 8 week appointment.
Maternity clothes?  FULL on maternity clothes now. My bump is so low that my regular shirts are becoming too short! Thank goodness the hubs started budgeting for maternity clothes for each month.
Stretch marks? nope!
    Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss. I'm starting to get uncomfortable at night and having to switch sides more often. My arms fall asleep more easily so that wakes me up. And of course the constant peeing :)
Best moment this week: I wouldn't say this is the best, but it definitely was the funniest. I went to get my nails done and I was planning on going to the gym afterwards so I was wearing my workout top. When I took off my jacket my nail lady, who I know, starts laughing. I asked why she was laughing and she proceeds to say "your boobs are so big!" Haha. You're telling me and this is only 4 months BEFORE my milk comes in!
Miss anything? wine and sushi. I don't think this will ever change.
Food cravings: sweets and fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope! I'm good!
Gender: we find out in 2 weeks!!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: Heartburn is the new symptom. Oy vey does it hurt!
Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy! ALL the time!
Looking forward to: Our Valentine's dinner on Friday at a sushi restaurant! Don't worry, I won't be eating raw fish. All the rolls will be cooked :) And then after dinner we are going bowling! Ha! That will be a sight :)
post signature

4 comments

  1. Love that shirt!!! And purple pants!!! Stylin' Mama!! You look great!!! I am really repeating on clothes now towards the end!!
    Cant wait to find out what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so sweet! I love my purple pants too! :) Got them at Destination Maternity. I can't wait to find out what baby is TOO!

      Delete
  2. Very stylish! I love that you are having fun and enjoying your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a good article about some university rankings and how you can get into a good university. You should do it sooner or alter

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top