week 31- bump update and letters to Reagan

//dress- Target//

Bump Update
How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain: well the doctor let the cat out of the bag at my last appointment and I've gained 30 pounds so far. Hopefully I'll only be a pound or two up on Friday at my next appointment. Trying my hardest to eat healthy!

Maternity clothes? duh. stocking up on dresses and skirts as the weather in Texas is getting 
H-O-T!

Stretch marks? nope! but my stomach is starting to look a little purple from all the stretching.

    Sleep: the strange this is I'm so tired during the day, but when it's time to go to bed I can't turn my mind off to be able to fall asleep. Once I'm asleep, I'm good though!

Best moment this week: We had our maternity pictures done last Thursday by Lynzy from Sparkling Footsteps and I'm so happy with how they turned out. She's actually a photographer from Connecticut that I follow on instagram and she announced she was coming to Dallas for vacation and would love to do some mini sessions. I jumped all over that! And I'm so glad I did! Here are some of my favorites!









The other AMAZING news is that I had my growth sono on Monday and Reagan is measuring perfectly! She measured 31 weeks and 5 days and I was 31 weeks weighing 3 pounds and 3 ozs. The sono tech said she's in the normal range for size. She did said I had a lot of amniotic fluid which is making my stomach measure big and for me to weigh more. So I am praying at our follow up on Friday that Dr. Ku will be pleased with those results and let me eat a little less strict and will take inducing at 38 weeks off the table and let little miss come when she wants!

Miss anything? not getting winded so easily.

Food cravings: not really. just really food in general :) HA!

Anything making you queasy or sick? nope, but my sense of smell is very strong so I smell EVERYTHING!

Gender: girl

Labor signs: nope and there better not be for awhile!

Symptoms: round ligament pain, occasional heartburn, feeling full all the time, peeing constantly and urgently, swollen ankles, winded easily, braxton hicks.

Belly button in or out?  In! I bet I am one of very few women who can say that they belly button did not pop during pregnancy!

Wedding rings on or off: On, but I'm not sure for how much longer!

Happy or moody most of the time: thankfully happy!

Looking forward to: meeting with Dr. Ku on Friday and hearing a good report and our family reunion in a few weeks!
post signature

12 comments

  1. Beautiful pics! So happy to hear baby is measuring on track and no induction is indicated. Now you can go through with your Bradley method hopefully. woot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes! I am so happy to be able to continue on with our bradley birth! :)

      Delete
  2. Your photos are just beautiful Ashley :) Glad your baby girl is measuring on track!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was relief to hear she is growing in the normal range!

      Delete
  3. Yay! You're moving right along :) and are as beautiful as ever if course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't believe how quickly it's going! You're closing in too!

      Delete
  4. Oh u look beautiful in those pictures! Love them. Glad things are great with ur baby girl and u can avoid getting induced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! It was such a relief to hear she was in the normal range.

      Delete
  5. Honestly, I think you look great! Don't stress about the weight. It's not the best thing to gain more than reccomended but really, after the infertility ride, is it worth the stress? Homestretch girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! And that is SO true! I probably gained 10 pounds from doing IVF in the first place! So I should get a 10 pound cushion right? ;)

      Delete
  6. The pictures are fabulous! They were so beautiful that I felt tears about to form in my eyes...and I DO NOT cry easily! I am so happy for you! 9 more weeks left...although I think she will be here early! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be useful for college students to check this out. Here you can read more about writing project manager resume.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top