week 29- bump update and letters to Reagan

//shirt- Old Navy// pants- Old Navy// jean jacket- JCREW factory//

Bump Update
How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain: still not looking, but I've been major swollen lately. I know it's gotta be up there!

Maternity clothes?  oh yes! She is so low that there is no way I can wear anything normal. My belly sticks out the bottom. Mom and I had to go to Old Navy this past weekend to buy new shirts in the next size up. It was hard seeing myself in a size I've never worn before, but what are you going to do?

Stretch marks? nope! Mom didn't have any, so I don't expect to get any. I heard stretch marks are all in the genetics.

    Sleep: sleep this week is going better! I started turning the air down at night and that seems to help. I'm becoming my own heater! I've also added a mini fan on my bedside table. My sweet hubby brought it down from upstairs when I mentioned how hot I was one morning.

Best moment this week: it's been a quiet week, but Kyle's dad got to feel Rae kick. My dad is the last one left to feel her. He tried to on Saturday night, but literally every time he would take his hand off my stomach she would kick! She did it like 3 times!

Miss anything? not being so big! I'm tired of retaining water. My ankles and legs are the worst!

Food cravings: still loving my fruit! I go through tons each week and Greek yogurt.

Anything making you queasy or sick? nope, but my sense of smell is very strong so I smell EVERYTHING!

Gender: Team Princess

Labor signs: nope. The braxton hicks I mentioned last week have subsided.

Symptoms: round ligament pain, occasional heartburn, feeling full all the time, peeing constantly and urgently, swollen ankles, winded easily, braxton hicks.

Belly button in or out?  In! but looking more like a belly button slit these days.

Wedding rings on or off: On, but I'm not sure for how much longer!

Happy or moody most of the time: thankfully happy!

Looking forward to: same as last week. my shower in May and hopefully having a sono at my next appointment.
post signature

7 comments

  1. Ok you really popped this week!! But you look fantastic!!!! Glad you are feeling well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. Aww how cute, to be able to share Rae's kicks with her grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are so swollen and I can't believe that you have 11 more weeks! Ugh! It'll fly by, I'm sure! Rest up, dear friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness girl, look at that basketball, I mean baby under your shirt! She sure has grown : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutie as always! Don't you hate how they try to feel and then the minute they take their hand away, baby will start up again? It's like they are already testing us! hehe Glad to see you so happy and healthy. Have a blast at your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute I can't even stand it. I'm glad you're sleeping better! I can't wait to see pictures from the baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got an A for my reflection paper. Can't you believe?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top