week 30- bump update and letters to Reagan

//shirt- Pink Blush Maternity- not available//

Bump Update
How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain: well the doctor let the cat out of the bag at my last appointment and I've gained 30 pounds so far. Hopefully I'll only be a pound or two up on Monday at my next appointment. Trying my hardest to eat healthy!

Maternity clothes?  duh.

Stretch marks? nope! but my stomach is starting to look a little purple from all the stretching.

    Sleep: the strange this is I'm so tired during the day, but when it's time to go to bed I can't turn my mind off to be able to fall asleep. Once I'm asleep, I'm good though!

Best moment this week: getting the email that our crib has been SHIPPED! It's only been 12 weeks!!! Once it's in their Dallas warehouse, they will call us for delivery. So only 1 or 2 weeks left and we will have our crib!

Miss anything? I'm ready for the fluid retention to be OVER with!

Food cravings: still loving my fruit! I go through tons each week and Greek yogurt.

Anything making you queasy or sick? nope, but my sense of smell is very strong so I smell EVERYTHING!

Gender: girl

Labor signs: nope and there better not be for awhile!

Symptoms: round ligament pain, occasional heartburn, feeling full all the time, peeing constantly and urgently, swollen ankles, winded easily, braxton hicks.

Belly button in or out?  In! but looking more like a belly button slit these days.

Wedding rings on or off: On, but I'm not sure for how much longer!

Happy or moody most of the time: thankfully happy!

Looking forward to: my shower this weekend, getting her crib, and getting to see baby girl on Monday at our sono.
post signature

10 comments

  1. You are one stunningly beautiful pregnant woman! Yay for your upcoming shower. Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you're going to make me cry because all I have been feeling lately is fat! You completely made my day! :)

      Delete
  2. Cute update! Excited for your shower this weekend. Hope you are surrounded by love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I definitely was! Showers are fun, but what I love about them is seeing all of my family and friends who love our sweet Reagan as much as we do!

      Delete
  3. I hope your shower was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your shower!!! Love that shirt!!! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have collected a lot of compare and contrast essay topics fro you here https://domyhomework.guru/blog/compare-and-contrast-essay-topics. We are hoping this would help you!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top