week 11- bump update and letters for baby

Bump Update
How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain: I would say probably 2 pounds. We will find out at my 12 week appointment next week.
Maternity clothes?  Maternity pants all the way but I can still wear my regular shirts.
Stretch marks? nope!
    Sleep: I've been sleeping great besides getting up to pee 1-2 times a night.
Best moment this week: sharing with everyone off your impending arrival
Miss anything? wine and sushi. I want a rainforest roll from Blue Fish right now SO bad!
Food cravings: I am craving sweet pickles and have a jar in the fridge at all times!
Anything making you queasy or sick? The smell of strong candles. Bleh! and whiskey. Don't worry I'm not drinking it ;)
Gender: We don't know yet but the heart rate was 184 bpm and the old wive's tale says girls have faster heart rates. We will see!
Labor signs: nope
Symptoms: headaches, cramping, constantly peeing, nausea, can smell everything, acne, large chest. It's all beginning!
Belly button in or out?  In! And I don't think it will ever pop. It's the deepest inney ever!
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy! Our baby is doing amazing and I couldn't be happier!
Looking forward to: our 12 week appointment and hearing the heartbeat again!
post signature

7 comments

  1. It's so funny how fast your belly is growing! So awesome! :)
    P.S. I will drink some wine for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post….. I read a few of your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should vote for this police brutality essay!This is still a huge problem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should survey this link
    animeflix com This is free and save Streaming website.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading every comment!

Back to Top